Do you love to eat your own cum

My wife and one of her girlfriends were at our house one evening and drinking wine as I kept their glasses filled. They both dressed sexily, and there was a lot of girl-on-girl kissing and touching. The more they got into it, the more they teased me about having a useless cock. I was serving them and essentially being their maid, but my dick got erect from their interaction. Since I was nude, as ordered, my cock became the center of their teasing.

girlfriends.jpg
My wife was teasing that not only am I super small, but she told her girlfriend I cum very fast. Finally, they wanted a demonstration, and I stood in front of them and jacked off on their bare feet. I was then ordered to kneel and clean their feet and to make sure not to leave any sticky place, including between their toes.

Last night we had sex and I came more than I have for a long time. As soon as it was over she sat on my face until i'd cleaned it all.
I am expected to kneel next to the bed and lick her pussy clean after I fill her up. I love it but I love it more when she sits her beautiful cum filled and dripping pussy on my mouth and pushes everything out and it hits the back of my throat and I must swallow usually twice then I have to keep licking.

Late 70s....I got quite a few blow jobs with her swallowing....just how it went. BJ was always following a nice make out session. BJ was in lew of real fucking.
One at my place with this HOT 41 yo married gal, I was 22, she's got my dick in her mouth warming us up to fuck, she's going to town, I say I'm close so she'll stop but she kept at it and I let it go in mer mouth. She swallowed it then gave me the usual look at me with a big smile. She stands up and shoved her tongue into my mouth, I thought I was gonna puke and he'll yea I could taste it. She was so turned on I got over the bad thought real quick.
I go down to lick her and she cums hard pretty quick. This was our 3rd time together, she was a super hot fuck but I'd haven't cum in her mouth till this visit. We start to fuck, had fun in several positions for a while till I unloaded in her from behind. We flopped onto our backs, she's kissing me, asks if I'll lick her. I couldn't say no, I get between her legs and stick my tongue way out to lick her clit. As soon as I got a full lick on her she grabs my head and shoves my mouth against her pussy. Again I thought I was gonna puke. She came in like a minute, I'm licking away till she's done, she pulls me up and french kissed me like crazy.
That's the night I found how women LOVE to kiss after swallowing and LOVE to get licked after a fuck.
I'd gladly do it for a woman but I sure as hell NEVER would without a woman involved.