Do you prefer to watch or do you....

Aug 2, 2017
Just wondering if most the cucks out there prefer to only watch your wife get fucked hard or do you like to join in and make it a threesome??

Perhaps your wife only lets you watch as an even bigger tease?

Personally there's something about my wife lusting over my best friend that drives me wild!! I don't care which scenario plays out as long as she wants it badly!!!

I and my wife would rather I watch or not be there. Watching her get pleasured is more pleasing to me than participating. I have participated before and it was good but I would rather her focus on her lover rather than me because we have been together for a long time and its just better when its just her and him. Sometimes she and I really enjoy her playing alone or spending weekends with a lover. I am getting excited about her dating in public with some of her new guys. One is pretty well to do and travels all over the country. She is really interested about the idea of going off to a place far away and staying with him and acting like his wife for a weekend. I would also like this scenario and the intensity of not knowing or getting texts of whats happening on dates or in the bedroom is just thrilling. It brings up strong emotions of excitement and intrigue.

Just wondering if most the cucks out there prefer to only watch your wife get fucked hard or do you like to join in and make it a threesome??

Perhaps your wife only lets you watch as an even bigger tease?

Personally there's something about my wife lusting over my best friend that drives me wild!! I don't care which scenario plays out as long as she wants it badly!!!
Love it when I participate and also sit back and enjoy the show.

I have enjoyed both getting her dressed and seeing her leave and waiting is so sexy then when she comes home hot red dripping is so sexy . Watching a guy playing and making her cum was so hot and sexy too .

I have done both. I really like watching her sex partners cock as it forces her pussy open and how she covers it with her cum. Then it is really cool watching his cock and balls pulse as he fills her with cum. That's when I like moving in, giving her puss a bit of a lick then adding my load to the mix. One of us would then do the clean up. The lady I am with now just steps out with a friend of hers on weekends and comes home to me afterwards ,tells me what they did , I lick her and then we fuck.

I love to watch. Sometimes I join in during foreplay, sometimes I wait until they are fucking or sucking and sometimes I just enjoy sloppy seconds. Always

Reactions: TinaAlina
I enjoy watching more but sometimes I join in if she in the mood for two hell there sometimes I leave the room just so I could hear them go at it I also like to go away and let the guy get here first so I can walk I. And see what part I walk in on them on if I'm watching my most favorite way to watch is me under her as he ducks her doggy style so I can get a real up

With my cock in a cage, I watch. My wife has told me the sex is much better with me there watching, knowing my cock is in its cage and “crying” as she is enjoying herself.

Reactions: jbnash
Always join in . Not really into the cuck thing. My biggest thrill was the first time she sucked someone while I fucked her and how much she got into sucking a new cock. She found him cumming in her mouth a real rush. Was not her thing before that. Really enjoy her just giving in to pleasure.