Does anyone know of a website where you can chat about swinging and hotwifing with actual adults with a brain?

KristieKream

Couple
Oct 15, 2021
I get idiots PMing me, and they have zero couth.
"Hey, bitch, wanna fuck?"
Hey, slut, wanna suck my dick?

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

I've had 7 guys PM me today and say: "Hi, can I see your butthole?"

The scary part is that these are guys in their 30-60's.

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

Anyway, if you know of a site where the grass is greener, please let me know.
1634353587-picsay.png

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

View attachment 621650
I would be happy to discuss hotwifing and/or swinging with you sans vulgarities.

Hello from Germany. My Name is Mat and I know exactly what you are talking about. Most comments should be used for consulting the nearest mental health unit. If you would like to talk, send a message and give it a try. Looking forward, Mat

Reactions: KristieKream

View attachment 621650
So true, the problem being in my opinion is social media! Gone are the days when chatting up a Girl or Fella in a bar was part of the fun! It is all too easy now, just dial a cock or pussy!!

View attachment 621650
the internet brings out the worst in people. People act like complete retards when they have anonymity and distance. The majority of people on here are not cucks, hotwifes, or bulls. they are just losers with a fantasy or trying to see someone else's wife naked. I would be surprised to find that they were even in a relationship. The majority of people also post pictures of the same women being shown across sites that they never have met claiming they are their wife. the site is full of losers that want fakes of their "wives" because it is the only way they would ever see the woman they jack off to in a sexual situation. tons of facebook stalkers and jack offs.

there is the real deal which can easily see the frauds. I often will play along with their horseshit, because that is the environment here. at the end of the day this site is a waste of time. it's the same ol' incoherent shit and lies being posted over and over.

good luck finding a site outside of a dating site that you wont find much of this, but even on there they have fakes and catfishing. seems to me the best way is just go out and meet people. it is the only way that is nearly 100%.

View attachment 621650
I get the same , one reason I don't post on here that much anymore......

Best bet is probably to find a site that charges people to be members that will reduce the number of flakes.

Other than that, ignore feature works well. Use your profile to discourage idiots (never 100 percent effective), etc. Just like going out to a bar you will get hit in by jerks. Sadly it is just part of being in a free site on the internet.

Like anything else in life you will get out if these sites what you put into them.

Search for or start threads about subjects you are interested in. Ignore those you are not. PM people that seen interesting to you.

You might also want to see if you can find lifestyle groups , whichever lifestyle you consider fitting for you, in your area or reasonable travel distance.

the internet brings out the worst in people. People act like complete retards when they have anonymity and distance. The majority of people on here are not cucks, hotwifes, or bulls. they are just losers with a fantasy or trying to see someone else's wife naked. I would be surprised to find that they were even in a relationship. The majority of people also post pictures of the same women being shown across sites that they never have met claiming they are their wife. the site is full of losers that want fakes of their "wives" because it is the only way they would ever see the woman they jack off to in a sexual situation. tons of facebook stalkers and jack offs.

there is the real deal which can easily see the frauds. I often will play along with their horseshit, because that is the environment here. at the end of the day this site is a waste of time. it's the same ol' incoherent shit and lies being posted over and over.

good luck finding a site outside of a dating site that you wont find much of this, but even on there they have fakes and catfishing. seems to me the best way is just go out and meet people. it is the only way that is nearly 100%.
I second what @Demented_Donny said. If you spend the time and read the posts and replies, you develop a feel for who is real and…everyone else. There are some real people who do have real experience. Generally I’ve found that they are the ones that provide the most articulate responses. They are also the ones counseling caution, talking about how it is not for everyone, talking about post-ejaculation letdown, etc. Seek out those people. They’ll talk with you.

I also do not know of a site that only has real people equipped with brains. Just as with this site, it would be discovered and attract the wannabes and voyeurs. Good luck. Let us know how we can help.

View attachment 621650
Happy to chat, pm me for an adult conversation

Reactions: KristieKream
Being polite and well mannered is a rare quality in everyday life too

Sex can be an amazing experience without being vulgar (can be vulgar too, in the right situation and only for that period of time; at least for me)
Two problems on here is that people can follow you and PM you without asking first. Most sites they need your permission.

Reactions: Dlh247
I second what @Demented_Donny said. If you spend the time and read the posts and replies, you develop a feel for who is real and…everyone else. There are some real people who do have real experience. Generally I’ve found that they are the ones that provide the most articulate responses. They are also the ones counseling caution, talking about how it is not for everyone, talking about post-ejaculation letdown, etc. Seek out those people. They’ll talk with you.

I also do not know of a site that only has real people equipped with brains. Just as with this site, it would be discovered and attract the wannabes and voyeurs. Good luck. Let us know how we can help.
I found the perfect site. (actually, someone told me about it.) The owner and his staff rule with an iron fist.