Does anyone know of a website where you can chat about swinging and hotwifing with actual adults with a brain?

KristieKream

Couple
Oct 15, 2021
I get idiots PMing me, and they have zero couth.
"Hey, bitch, wanna fuck?"
Hey, slut, wanna suck my dick?

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

I've had 7 guys PM me today and say: "Hi, can I see your butthole?"

The scary part is that these are guys in their 30-60's.

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

Anyway, if you know of a site where the grass is greener, please let me know.
1634353587-picsay.png

You know how it is Kristie. When you filter the handful of idiots out you find that most men are appreciative that you are here and engaged in the conversation. There is something very exciting about a woman in touch with her sexual needs and willing to talk about it. By the way SPAM is kilo indigo kilo (use first letters). I'm sure there are others but that works for her.
Good to knpw

the internet brings out the worst in people. People act like complete retards when they have anonymity and distance. The majority of people on here are not cucks, hotwifes, or bulls. they are just losers with a fantasy or trying to see someone else's wife naked. I would be surprised to find that they were even in a relationship. The majority of people also post pictures of the same women being shown across sites that they never have met claiming they are their wife. the site is full of losers that want fakes of their "wives" because it is the only way they would ever see the woman they jack off to in a sexual situation. tons of facebook stalkers and jack offs.

there is the real deal which can easily see the frauds. I often will play along with their horseshit, because that is the environment here. at the end of the day this site is a waste of time. it's the same ol' incoherent shit and lies being posted over and over.

good luck finding a site outside of a dating site that you wont find much of this, but even on there they have fakes and catfishing. seems to me the best way is just go out and meet people. it is the only way that is nearly 100%.
Couldn't of been said any better. But its so true... Lol

the internet brings out the worst in people. People act like complete retards when they have anonymity and distance. The majority of people on here are not cucks, hotwifes, or bulls. they are just losers with a fantasy or trying to see someone else's wife naked. I would be surprised to find that they were even in a relationship. The majority of people also post pictures of the same women being shown across sites that they never have met claiming they are their wife. the site is full of losers that want fakes of their "wives" because it is the only way they would ever see the woman they jack off to in a sexual situation. tons of facebook stalkers and jack offs.

there is the real deal which can easily see the frauds. I often will play along with their horseshit, because that is the environment here. at the end of the day this site is a waste of time. it's the same ol' incoherent shit and lies being posted over and over.

good luck finding a site outside of a dating site that you wont find much of this, but even on there they have fakes and catfishing. seems to me the best way is just go out and meet people. it is the only way that is nearly 100%.

I think it is funny (and obvious) when guys post pics of their girlfriend/wife and all of the pics are 'selfies'. Why don't they help out their gf/wife and take the pics for her? Oh, yea, they've never met her:LOL:.

I have fun here, even with guys who are 'wannabees', at least some of them admit that their desires are just fantasies, and I enjoy communicating with them. I do not enjoy the guys pretending to be women. They say things that no woman would say, and if they had ever had a gf they would realize that.

It's all in fun...

I was on SLS when I was single, but I was ONLY looking for couples. They so very kind and polite. I'd never dream of meeting s single guy on those sites.
(like AFF) 99% are just assholes.

I've given advice to single guys that want to go on a site like that and meet couples. I tell them that their opening message will make or break them, so they better not be an idiot. And I also tell the single guys that they can't lose site of the fact that they're dealing with a wife AND a husband. In the real world, you have to respect both of them. You can't just ignore the husband, or he'll pull the plug on you. It's not like the people on this site that think all guys are sissies. That's just not the case.

Your point is very concise and well stated. I cannot tell you how many times, in real life, I have watched a guy talk himself out of getting to have sex with my wife, just because he would not shut up and be a 'real' person and have a 'real' conversation with us.

Your point about about ignoring the husband is REALLY on-point advice for the single guys.

Rob

Reactions: ftandhubby
I LOVE it. Someone gets it. There's two types of attention. Positive and negative. I could come up to you and tell you a joke, and make you smile. And for that, I'd receive positive attention. Or, I could just throw a brick through the windshield of your car. I'd also be getting your attention, but it would be of the negative variety.

You see this in advertisement all the time. Geico insurance puts out some of the funniest commercials I've ever seen, and I actually look forward to seeing them. (It gets my attention) But their is another marketing strategy where they go in the other direction.
There are some commercials that are so fucking obnoxious, that I have to either mute the sound or change the channel. But the thing is, they must work on some type of people.

I like reading stories on political news sites. But it's not all that easy. This fucking thing is sliding down from the top, and that fucking thing is sliding over from the right.......and this pop up from the bottom..It's like playing whack a mole. I wouldn't buy any of their shit they're selling, just because of the way they presented it to me.

I totally agree about the ad agency that produces the Geico ads. They are top-notch! Some of the best ads ever. If I owned a big company and needed an ad agency I would certainly contact them.

I think it is funny (and obvious) when guys post pics of their girlfriend/wife and all of the pics are 'selfies'. Why don't they help out their gf/wife and take the pics for her? Oh, yea, they've never met her:LOL:.

I have fun here, even with guys who are 'wannabees', at least some of them admit that their desires are just fantasies, and I enjoy communicating with them. I do not enjoy the guys pretending to be women. They say things that no woman would say, and if they had ever had a gf they would realize that.

It's all in fun...
Is that correct - you get guys pretending to be women ? Ha ha and yes totally agree with all the ( real ) ladies on here about the attitude of many guys and the perceived / taken for granted rights of a Hotwife , as you rightly say , she may choose on a particular time / place to be a total slut but it’s still someone’s wife , someone’s husband who has real feelings for her not just there for you to rock up and expect to fuck - there are ways to be polite and respectful , be charming and approachable, honest and fun . Don’t just rock up and go into full thug mode , I think genera

Reactions: robandkate

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

View attachment 621650
I feel you sister!

View attachment 621650
there are some people on here that you can have a decent conversation with but some are insane

View attachment 621650
stay away from the black to white forum you'll get stuff on there like black men should own white women. I've had a few tell me I'm going to own your wife's pussy and you can't have sex with her anymore. Real dreamers and nut cases

Reactions: IrishBull
We're always open to participating in a invite-ony type of group chat through kik or discor or something. Somewhere where atleast a handful of us don't have to shuffle through mounds of these goblins to have a quality intellectual conversation about this unique style of sexuality we share. God knows you'd find my origin story pretty interesting. I haven't yet really been tlold anyone elses. I wonder what specific things we may have in common that served a much more significant purpose to how we came to be like this. I dunno. I'm very damn interested though and im so tired of being creeped out by these soulless goblns stuffing our inbox with the worst intro-messages you could possibly come up with. And then when they harass for not responding to something that made me feel physically ill.

We absolutely should not concede though.

View attachment 621650
Fabswingers.com

Being polite and well mannered is a rare quality in everyday life too

Sex can be an amazing experience without being vulgar (can be vulgar too, in the right situation and only for that period of time; at least for me)
In fairness who is going to let anyone into their hotel room/ house with a potty mouth like that. We get blokes directly messaging her with I want to cum over your "x". Not really a turn on for wither of us. Be polite, just like in normal life polite people get a lot further than angry horny little men. Never had the same messages from females btw, although that might be a bit of a turn on :unsure:;)

View attachment 621650
I already seconded fabswingers. Also SLS is a good site. They all come with some challenges.

I still haven't heard anyone answer the question about a site with cultured, civil conversation. Please let me know if there is one. I'm more interested in the erotic, psychological aspects of all this. My interests cater to young guys, which makes the whole interaction/conversation aspect even more frustrating because they tend to be crude. Not enough imagination and provocation in these conversations. They just want to know if I'll suck their dick. Yes, I will. If you can tell me why I want to and why you want me to, other than the obvious.