Does anyone know of a website where you can chat about swinging and hotwifing with actual adults with a brain?

KristieKream

Couple
Oct 15, 2021
I get idiots PMing me, and they have zero couth.
"Hey, bitch, wanna fuck?"
Hey, slut, wanna suck my dick?

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

I've had 7 guys PM me today and say: "Hi, can I see your butthole?"

The scary part is that these are guys in their 30-60's.

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

Anyway, if you know of a site where the grass is greener, please let me know.
1634353587-picsay.png

the internet brings out the worst in people. People act like complete retards when they have anonymity and distance. The majority of people on here are not cucks, hotwifes, or bulls. they are just losers with a fantasy or trying to see someone else's wife naked. I would be surprised to find that they were even in a relationship. The majority of people also post pictures of the same women being shown across sites that they never have met claiming they are their wife. the site is full of losers that want fakes of their "wives" because it is the only way they would ever see the woman they jack off to in a sexual situation. tons of facebook stalkers and jack offs.

there is the real deal which can easily see the frauds. I often will play along with their horseshit, because that is the environment here. at the end of the day this site is a waste of time. it's the same ol' incoherent shit and lies being posted over and over.

good luck finding a site outside of a dating site that you wont find much of this, but even on there they have fakes and catfishing. seems to me the best way is just go out and meet people. it is the only way that is nearly 100%.
You can either get stressed over all the nonsense or you can play along with all the horse shit like he says

the internet brings out the worst in people. People act like complete retards when they have anonymity and distance. The majority of people on here are not cucks, hotwifes, or bulls. they are just losers with a fantasy or trying to see someone else's wife naked. I would be surprised to find that they were even in a relationship. The majority of people also post pictures of the same women being shown across sites that they never have met claiming they are their wife. the site is full of losers that want fakes of their "wives" because it is the only way they would ever see the woman they jack off to in a sexual situation. tons of facebook stalkers and jack offs.

there is the real deal which can easily see the frauds. I often will play along with their horseshit, because that is the environment here. at the end of the day this site is a waste of time. it's the same ol' incoherent shit and lies being posted over and over.

good luck finding a site outside of a dating site that you wont find much of this, but even on there they have fakes and catfishing. seems to me the best way is just go out and meet people. it is the only way that is nearly 100%.
You can either get stressed over all the nonsense or you can play along with all the horse shit like he says

We are a new couple exploring our sexuality. And yes we got that kind of mgs too. I guess Here is a hit or miss. I have read intelligent comments and vulgar too. There are educated people around. Hope we can learn about swinging or swap ot hotwife here too.

Best bet is probably to find a site that charges people to be members that will reduce the number of flakes.

Other than that, ignore feature works well. Use your profile to discourage idiots (never 100 percent effective), etc. Just like going out to a bar you will get hit in by jerks. Sadly it is just part of being in a free site on the internet.

Like anything else in life you will get out if these sites what you put into them.

Search for or start threads about subjects you are interested in. Ignore those you are not. PM people that seen interesting to you.

You might also want to see if you can find lifestyle groups , whichever lifestyle you consider fitting for you, in your area or reasonable travel distance.
Good advice, why would you pay to post bullshit online when you can do it for free???

I have been a swinger as a single and as a couple. As a polite eduacated single who learned early on that I befreinded the husband first before attempting to chat with his wife. I always thought to be considerate to both. I'm extremely sexual and learned to please the woman before plasing myself usually orally

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I still haven't heard anyone answer the question about a site with cultured, civil conversation. Please let me know if there is one. I'm more interested in the erotic, psychological aspects of all this. My interests cater to young guys, which makes the whole interaction/conversation aspect even more frustrating because they tend to be crude. Not enough imagination and provocation in these conversations. They just want to know if I'll suck their dick. Yes, I will. If you can tell me why I want to and why you want me to, other than the obvious.
I wish I would have found forums like this when I was younger!!....I was that youth with the deep conversation, the respect, and the willingness to give! Could be why I was involved with a married woman when I was in my mid 20's and her in her early 40's.

As life has progressed (mid 40's now), I am now transforming into someone wishing for my wife to find the guy like me in his 20's who can show some respect and giving. She doesn't want to participate (as of yet) and doesn't understand my wish to watch her with another partner.....but she is now at least willing to accept that I do.

I find it annoying that people hit me up only for pics of my wife. She hasn’t even fucked anyone yet, we’re still flirting with the scene. But when I post stuf that she finds hot people demand pics
I'm in much the same boat. Dipping my toes into the water.....taking in as much info and advice I can....sharing the small, non-sharing, as close to sharing stories that have either of turned me on, or brought me to where I am.

I totally get that sites like this are filled with mental cases, but I would have thought that it wouldn't be the majority.
How do these people function in the real world? Or do they even go out in the real world?

Can you imagine these guys in a grocery store going around and asking to see buttholes?

View attachment 621650
This and they chat 3 minutes and they think it is now ok to request photos or sex. I think most here are in school still.

View attachment 621650
Suggest you check out Our Hot Wives. It's very well moderated and there are only the occasional disputes which soon blow over. There is a section for Hotwives Only which needs verification to ensure that it's women only. No idea what goes on in there, it's never divulged to the men.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

View attachment 621650
Since the internet is anomist (yah i Cannot spell) people thing they can say what they want.

so looking to see what you are into. Hotwifing and swinging mean different things to different people.

Reactions: Tof82
there is no easy solution to this...as has been said I ignore just about everyone now... I pulled all my photos off after some "wellknown member" assclown admitted to reverse image searching people while all his posts are small screenshots that have the face blocked and watermarked.... fuck man we do this for fun not as a side job... my guidelines...cellphone screenshots...fake, nothing but video screenshots...fake all your photos are extreme closeups of body parts... zero interest so I will check out the above suggested site but I aint gonna hold my breathe......

As for us wives posting pics and then getting three word comments.....here's three letters to that...WTF? If you guys got the chance to see a married woman naked or posing for you in real life, would you all be that speechless?!? Cuck to stud ratio must be very stilted here. Seriously, underwhelmed by the experience so far. Any wives got other suggestions?
Hi. Sorry to hear you've not enjoyed your experience on here so far.
What is it exactly that you're looking for on here?
This is about the best lifestyle discussion forum we've come across and there are some good conversations/debates/discussions/sharing of experiences that take place here. But it's true that there is a lot of crap too but that's true of any such site.
There are a lot of lurkers who never contribute anything and of course pic collectors just looking to jerk off. But there are intelligent experienced people on here too.
Hope you have a better experience with the site going forward.
Lynn xx

Completely agree, out of 8 conversations only 3 have had the decency to show any respect and the normal pleasantries, otherwise it very much is a case of a message straight off the bat just saying 'hi' which just isnt interesting at all or 'send me pics now' and 'I will fuck your slut' um not with that attitude you won't! 🤣
Myself and fiancee, whilst not new to chatting and sharing pics, are newly dipping our toes in the scene. And it's off putting that most men can't manage to hold a decent conversation, if at all, for more than 2 minutes.
I completely agree! It makes me annoyed how little respect there is on here at times, especially towards women. Myself and my hubby are also new to this 'scene', so if you ever want to chat, feel free to pm us😊. (Mrs ©©)