Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

For the vast majority of cuckold couples the idea of the bull not wearing a condom is at the very core of the fantasy. It is often one of the first questions I get asked when talking to a new couple. I like to get to know them a bit before I give a definitive answer. A successful cuckold relationship is based upon trust and open communication between all three people involved.
Totally agree Tony. At the core of cuckolding is the Bull/lovers semen. The wife needs the pleasure of the Bull ejaculating inside her. The hubby needs to see that and see the used pussy, and to have the creampie to cleanup, and of course the Bull much prefers bareback. It is the Bull's semen that tie the 3 together, as it is shared by the wife and hubby. It is the Bull's job to seed the wife and then hubby's job to clean up.

Attachments

• cuckduty20.jpg
    cuckduty20.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 87
  • cuckduty29.jpg
    cuckduty29.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 82
  • cuckduty36.jpg
    cuckduty36.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 79
  • cuckduty58.jpg
    cuckduty58.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 82
Totally agree Tony. At the core of cuckolding is the Bull/lovers semen. The wife needs the pleasure of the Bull ejaculating inside her. The hubby needs to see that and see the used pussy, and to have the creampie to cleanup, and of course the Bull much prefers bareback. It is the Bull's semen that tie the 3 together, as it is shared by the wife and hubby. It is the Bull's job to seed the wife and then hubby's job to clean up.
I agree its the mutual desire to see everyone satisfied without any barriers getting in the way. My wife giving herself freely, her bull enjoying my wife and me getting the satisfaction and fulfillment knowing they are both sated by the experience and being proud of my wives beauty and sexuality then lovingly making sure she is looked after afterwards by kissing her and cleaning her body.

I'm a bull. Does this answer your question...View attachment 891371
Yes. This is what a cuckold hubby needs to see. and the wife needs the reassurance and support by hubby cleaning every drop of the Bull seed.
I'm a bull. Does this answer your question...View attachment 891371
Yes. This is what a cuckold hubby needs to see and know that his role is to reassure and support her by sharing that seed from her freshly fucked pussy. It shows his acceptance and also bond the 3 of you together.

Attachments

• cucktrain01.jpg
    cucktrain01.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 71
  • cucktrain03.jpg
    cucktrain03.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 89
For as long as I can remember I have been submissive slut and I have liked the man to have control over me. I tell my partners this from the start and I like them to be tough, not protect me and I don't like romance. It's about fucking my pussy, ass and mouth and I want to be fucked in the rawest possible way.

View attachment 1105138View attachment 1105139View attachment 1105140View attachment 1105142
You are a true secy yummy hot slut. Love to be tasting your pusdy all day long

Reactions: fuckingslut
For as long as I can remember I have been submissive slut and I have liked the man to have control over me. I tell my partners this from the start and I like them to be tough, not protect me and I don't like romance. It's about fucking my pussy, ass and mouth and I want to be fucked in the rawest possible way.

View attachment 1105138View attachment 1105139View attachment 1105140View attachment 1105142
Baby doll I am stroking my hard dick to your gorgeous cunt now