Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

She prefers it bare and for them to cum in her. She cant get pregnant so its all good there. We rarely have sex and i havnt cum in her this year yet. But i think it would be hot if i had to ise a condom when we did have sex.
Your wife sounds like mine. She can't get pregnant and our preference is long-term bf's, for her. She knows I like denial, so I have gone well over a year without having sex with my wife, while she's having regular sex with her bf.

My wife likes young, large, muscular guys. We are in our 50's and my wife's current bf is a young, well hung, 6'2" muscular 30 yr old guy. At his young age, he's already divorced and very sour on marriage. Plus, he likes older women. Not just because he finds them attractive (kind of a school boy/teacher thing) but because they bring less drama and lower inhibitions. So, he really likes the arrangement he has with me and my wife.

It depends on how well we know the bull. My best mate has been fucking Gina on and off for years and he's never used a condom. If it's play at a swingers club with someone we don't know, then condoms are a must every time. My wife's current boyfriend is married and someone she has been dating now for four months, so he fucks her without a condom because the comfort level is there. Everyone prefers without, we just feel it's about being sensible when the moment demands it, and being more relaxed when the opportunity is there to do so.

Once Robin had a hysterectomy and there was absolutely no chance of her getting pregnant, everything was just so much more exciting! She took extra pride in seeing how quickly she could make a guy cum, so watching her take a cock completely bare, especially when she would encourage him and tell him to cum inside her, and watching her body movements increase, to get him to accelerate his movement, and knowing how amazing her pussy could literally milk a cock, quickly making him fill her with his cum! Then after he was reluctantly ready to slowly pull out, and seeing his cum as it began to drip out, before I immediately positioned myself between her still opened legs, taking a moment to just admire how spread apart, and gaped open her messy, swollen and reddened pussy lips were. After seeing such a scene and without hesitation, I easily slid my cock into the most incredible feeling place on earth. Nothing replicates the sensation you get from having your cock wrapped inside such a warm and slippery place than that!!

Once Robin had a hysterectomy and there was absolutely no chance of her getting pregnant, everything was just so much more exciting! She took extra pride in seeing how quickly she could make a guy cum, so watching her take a cock completely bare, especially when she would encourage him and tell him to cum inside her, and watching her body movements increase, to get him to accelerate his movement, and knowing how amazing her pussy could literally milk a cock, quickly making him fill her with his cum! Then after he was reluctantly ready to slowly pull out, and seeing his cum as it began to drip out, before I immediately positioned myself between her still opened legs, taking a moment to just admire how spread apart, and gaped open her messy, swollen and reddened pussy lips were. After seeing such a scene and without hesitation, I easily slid my cock into the most incredible feeling place on earth. Nothing replicates the sensation you get from having your cock wrapped inside such a warm and slippery place than that!!
That’s no lie . Best feeling there is

No protection and no birth control on my end. Very exciting going to bed full of my lover's cum.
I've heard my wife say similar things.
She has been seeing her current bf for almost a year, now. So, the trust has been established for quite a while. She likes to tell me how good it feels when he cums in her.
She and I haven't had vaginal sex since she started seeing him. So, it's been almost a year. Denial is a huge part of my turn-on so I have no problem going without, while she has regular sex with her bf. His cum may feel good to her, but I love knowing she is carrying his cum inside of her, all the time, instead of mine.

She has been seeing her current bf for almost a year, now. So, the trust has been established for quite a while. She likes to tell me how good it feels when he cums in her.
She and I haven't had vaginal sex since she started seeing him. So, it's been almost a year. Denial is a huge part of my turn-on so I have no problem going without, while she has regular sex with her bf. His cum may feel good to her, but I love knowing she is carrying his cum inside of her, all the time, instead of mine.
His eager live sperms swimming inside her for days. How regular does he top up her pussie?

Establishing trust is the most important thing! Once you have trust then you can go without condoms. And i do prefer no condoms!

I need to meat Robin!

• Love
Reactions: btweets
Recent blood tests & background info needed.

GF luvs it real, no condom, unless shes not 100% satisfied.

Luvs to bring home "messy panties"