Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

Once Robin had a hysterectomy and there was absolutely no chance of her getting pregnant, everything was just so much more exciting! She took extra pride in seeing how quickly she could make a guy cum, so watching her take a cock completely bare, especially when she would encourage him and tell him to cum inside her, and watching her body movements increase, to get him to accelerate his movement, and knowing how amazing her pussy could literally milk a cock, quickly making him fill her with his cum! Then after he was reluctantly ready to slowly pull out, and seeing his cum as it began to drip out, before I immediately positioned myself between her still opened legs, taking a moment to just admire how spread apart, and gaped open her messy, swollen and reddened pussy lips were. After seeing such a scene and without hesitation, I easily slid my cock into the most incredible feeling place on earth. Nothing replicates the sensation you get from having your cock wrapped inside such a warm and slippery place than that!!
I need to meat Robin! Aurora IL is pretty close to me!

Reactions: btweets
Wife had done both but prefers raw. She has a couple long term bfs and has them them cum everywhere. If she trusts you, you get to cum where ever you want.

Reactions: btweets
His eager live sperms swimming inside her for days. How regular does he top up her pussie?
Several times a week. He spends a lot of time with us, lol.

He spends the nights with her when I'm away on an airline trip. But, quite often he's still at our house when I come home from a trip.

She doesn't like being alone, and I like knowing he is at our house when I gone. Not just keeping her sexual needs met, but keeping her safe, as well.

My wife had three regular bulls who got to cum in her pussy. One was 20, a 23 yr old and a 26 yr old. It was hot dirty sex to fuck my wife after two of them had just cum in her pussy. Her pussy would gush cum that ran down my balls as I fucked her while pulling her hair from behind. It made her cum so hard for me to call her a nasty cock slut while I fucked her dirty cum filled pussy. The 20 yr old was super thick and she was so loose and wet when I fucked her after he had left. She sent him to work with a cock that smelled like her. Sometimes she would play with her vibrator while I filmed her. Her pussy got all wet and frothy with his cum. She would cum so hard and squirt she was so turned on. I was pretty lucky to have such a nasty wife. She doesn't fuck anymore. The change of life put an end to her sex life at 52 yrs of age.:(

My wife had three regular bulls who got to cum in her pussy. One was 20, a 23 yr old and a 26 yr old. It was hot dirty sex to fuck my wife after two of them had just cum in her pussy. Her pussy would gush cum that ran down my balls as I fucked her while pulling her hair from behind. It made her cum so hard for me to call her a nasty cock slut while I fucked her dirty cum filled pussy. The 20 yr old was super thick and she was so loose and wet when I fucked her after he had left. She sent him to work with a cock that smelled like her. Sometimes she would play with her vibrator while I filmed her. Her pussy got all wet and frothy with his cum. She would cum so hard and squirt she was so turned on. I was pretty lucky to have such a nasty wife. She doesn't fuck anymore. The change of life put an end to her sex life at 52 yrs of age.:(
O no, can’t a dr. Give her something to revive that pussie? Mine just turned 71 and she’s still as randy as when she was 15, first time I fucked her

• Love
Reactions: Isharemywife
Her bull/dates MUST show valid, recent blood test results for all STD'S and covid vax..

Or the use a condom.

She absolutely perfers NO condom...
Says she feels like its a real fucking without
a condom. Closer, hotter, more intimate.
And she likes it leaking onto her panties, after.

For the vast majority of cuckold couples the idea of the bull not wearing a condom is at the very core of the fantasy. It is often one of the first questions I get asked when talking to a new couple. I like to get to know them a bit before I give a definitive answer. A successful cuckold relationship is based upon trust and open communication between all three people involved.