Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

The only person I always use a condom with is my husband (since November 2012). With Lovers, I encourage them to go without, but if they insist its ok......but no where near as exciting for me. I have, ever since I started having affairs, hoped that I would "accidentally" get pregnant by a Lover. Some I even tried to get pregnant with. I use a diaphragm for birth control, but I am easily talked out of using it.

J (the wife)

The only person I always use a condom with is my husband (since November 2012). With Lovers, I encourage them to go without, but if they insist its ok......but no where near as exciting for me. I have, ever since I started having affairs, hoped that I would "accidentally" get pregnant by a Lover. Some I even tried to get pregnant with. I use a diaphragm for birth control, but I am easily talked out of using it.

J (the wife)
I encourage my wife to go bare even with strangers

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby

J (the wife)
Smart wife

Reactions: goodhubby

J (the wife)
You sound a lot like my wife. It's very rare for my wife and I to have vaginal sex. But, when we do, she wants me to wear a condom. Unprotected sex is reserved for her bf.

Reactions: HDguyinusa
I am well past the baby making age, but first time with BF 1 I made him wear a condom. After I talked with hubby and he told me he set this up, we discussed what to tell the guys and let them in on some encounter rules so we can go raw. And as far as i am concerned no condoms here