Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

Tell me how did you get started eating creampie dessert and how long before you liked got to love the taste..
I would lick my own fingers when I jacked off thinking about her with other men. First time we arranged a Bull to fuck her I always said I wanted it to be someone that could fuck her raw and fill her up. She really evjoyed coming home and riding me to orgasm as she told me everything they did. I soon turned it into her riding my face to orgasm as I licked their combined cum from her visibly well ducked pussy. Most times I wouldn’t even get to cum, I was just so happy to clean his seed and make her cum.

I would lick my own fingers when I jacked off thinking about her with other men. First time we arranged a Bull to fuck her I always said I wanted it to be someone that could fuck her raw and fill her up. She really evjoyed coming home and riding me to orgasm as she told me everything they did. I soon turned it into her riding my face to orgasm as I licked their combined cum from her visibly well ducked pussy. Most times I wouldn’t even get to cum, I was just so happy to clean his seed and make her cum.
Sounds like you are a natural. From my experience most hubby's require a bit of coaxing to take the first step, but love it once they have tried it.

Sounds like you are a natural. From my experience most hubby's require a bit of coaxing to take the first step, but love it once they have tried it.
I love eating cum out of her well fucked pussy more than I like cumming myself. I have moments where I regret it and guilt her into stopping only to encourage it again after a few weeks of lack luster sex with my dicklette as I have coaxed her into calling it.

I love eating cum out of her well fucked pussy more than I like cumming myself. I have moments where I regret it and guilt her into stopping only to encourage it again after a few weeks of lack luster sex with my dicklette as I have coaxed her into calling it.
Have you told her that you prefer creampie dessert to fucking.

I would like to make money with my young beauty asian wife's body
and rent her out for sex always included me self,
but she doesn't want that,
what else can I do? who has an idea to convince here

look at that beauty so sad to fuck here alone :) !!!View attachment 532427
Oh wow she's an absolute stunner! Oddly enough my wife and I joke about this too. I'm sure she jokes about it from the fact it makes her cunt wet thinking about it.

What I suggest if you are already swinging or getting her fucked as a hotwife....just tell some of the guys they have to pay to fuck her without her knowing. Once you've collected some punts under her name then tell her how much she's earned and maybe that will both turn her on and show her the business side of things.

My wife went raw with her Bull, but it wasn't something I agreed to... it happened behind my back and I was told about it later. Yes there was pregnancy risk, but by sheer luck he never got her pregnant.

Last edited:
As a bull I've fucked most of the wives I've been with without wearing protection, but I always made sure that they got tested and I got tested so neither one of us would be giving the other any STDs. There's just something about fucking a wife with no condom that feels right as protection takes away that connection you have with them in bed. The orgasm just feels better as a bull when I do cum and instead of shooting it in a condom it goes somewhere on the wife (face, tits, ass, inside of her, etc.) and the pleasure hits different too.