Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

Raw with her regular married off-an-on boyfriend for the past twenty years and more times than not with a new lover. She too loves the feel of her lover cumming inside of her. She says it's more intimate for her and her lover(s). Anecdotally, many years ago when the boys were teenagers, Stacey came home from an afternoon of fun, joined us at the table for dinner I had made, and I noticed dried cum on the inside of her thigh as she sat down next to me at the table. I motioned to her and she (embarrassed) went to the bathroom to clean herself. Later we laughed about it.

My wife also is one of those that loves the feeling of a man cumming inside her, says the act doesn't feel complete until she is full of spunk. Did it with a new bull this last monday and hopefully we will be making it a regular thing with him.
Update on the new bull, he is now our regular for hopefully a long time to come.

Last edited:
My wife cucked me several times before we had kids. She still won't divulge all the details or number of guys, but she said she used condoms. When I asked for details about actually seeing condoms put on and taken off, or remembering jizz inside her (or not), she admitted she didn't really remember whether condoms were used. So I have to assume she took it raw many times. Whether it was alcohol, being so horny she didn't want condoms (but is embarassed to admit it to me now), or honestly not remembering details I have no idea.
Good Wife!!!

• Love
Reactions: babyun
Yes, I have two 'friends with benefits,' but this took months to find them as everything had to be near perfect, i.e., attractive, married whose wives have lost interest for the most part after having children yet will allow their husbands to have non-committed sex, are sexually attractive, polite and well mannered, agree to condom use until fully tested with results received, trusted, schedules coincide, near enough for impromtu 'quickies,' etc.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My ex wife was almost exclusively raw and for the most part never on birth control. She had to time her playtimes very carefully and mistakes did happen.

I would like to make money with my young beauty asian wife's body
and rent her out for sex always included me self,
but she doesn't want that,
what else can I do? who has an idea to convince here

look at that beauty so sad to fuck here alone :) !!!flora_christmass0020.jpg

Attachments

• flora_christmass0010.jpg
    flora_christmass0010.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 19
  • flora_christmass0030.jpg
    flora_christmass0030.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 18
  • flora_christmass0050.jpg
    flora_christmass0050.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
  • flora_christmass0040.jpg
    flora_christmass0040.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 17
We have been planning for a three sum with my wife and one of our friends from years ago. He is definitely going to fuck her raw and cum in her. He is super excited about that.
He has also told me that he wants to see if he can fuck her in the ass... That would be her first time. I told him if he can convince her then I guess he would own her ass since I have never been up there

Reactions: Lee714