Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

We started it with condoms, but later decided that wifey would go out with a small number of friends she was comfortable bareback, focus being clean, tested and no drugs of any kind. She was not comfortable with condoms, especially not oral as she would gag, and her bfs were generally not keen on it, now she uses pills and the backup plan is the morning after pill. If there is any chance that it will not be safe then it is a no go. She will insist on a HIV and STD negative report at the start, any hesitation and it is off.

It's always been her choice though we always talked about the risks and were very cautious. First dates were almost always with protection. If there was a second get together, and after additional vetting, Stacey usually wanted her lover to cum inside of her. She used a diaphragm for protection from pregnancy and I watched, on many occasion, when she'd remove it a while after sex. Turned me on more than her to see the residual cum still inside her pussy.

My wife cucked me several times before we had kids. She still won't divulge all the details or number of guys, but she said she used condoms. When I asked for details about actually seeing condoms put on and taken off, or remembering jizz inside her (or not), she admitted she didn't really remember whether condoms were used. So I have to assume she took it raw many times. Whether it was alcohol, being so horny she didn't want condoms (but is embarassed to admit it to me now), or honestly not remembering details I have no idea.

My wife cucked me several times before we had kids. She still won't divulge all the details or number of guys, but she said she used condoms. When I asked for details about actually seeing condoms put on and taken off, or remembering jizz inside her (or not), she admitted she didn't really remember whether condoms were used. So I have to assume she took it raw many times. Whether it was alcohol, being so horny she didn't want condoms (but is embarassed to admit it to me now), or honestly not remembering details I have no idea.
Yeah - she most likely took it raw most of the time. The married women I've hooked up with basically want to go without and will often ask for me to cum inside them.

I think it increases the naughtiness factor and there's also the aspect of securing that alpha seed for potential babymaking - its primal.

Yeah - she most likely took it raw most of the time. The married women I've hooked up with basically want to go without and will often ask for me to cum inside them.

I think it increases the naughtiness factor and there's also the aspect of securing that alpha seed for potential babymaking - its primal.
You hit that naughty slut factor right on the head! Do to them what they think about as they use their vibrator

Reactions: btweets