Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

GF likes it raw, but careful with new guys.
One she gets to know him & is completely comfortable, she'll take him raw.
Likes to have me fuck her with her dates
load fresh in her pussy.

Reactions: Romey
I have been the bull before and yes always bare, it's the only way I will do it normally unless it is just a "one off". everyone gets what they want that way, I get to feel the great pleasure of natural sex, she gets the same and that full wet feeling of mu semen inside. Cuck hubby gets th pleasure of seeing her filled and then cleaning if he is into that.

Reactions: Bowlerlb
My wife is the absolute best wingman!

The evening started out with her flirting with a hot shapely blond in the hotel bar. It progressed to her making out with the blond in front of her husband. The evening finally ended with my wife licking my cum out of the blond's pussy while the blond's husband watch.

I'm lucky my wife is bi and loves the taste of pussy and cum.

Last edited:
Not quite in the bull stage but when we were on a break she went off with another guy pretty quick and swallowed his cum (never done it with me in 5 years) and claims she used a condom with me but I know how much she loves the feeling of cum in her pussy, so pretty sure he did that too. She alluded they did a lot and did it often. When she gets comfortable with bull stage (we’re back together now) I’m fine with him cumming in her mouth and pussy. Just cum at the end of the day!