Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

I hate Condoms but when we started the intent was to use condoms. Our first bull just broke that rule and we just stayed raw the rest of the way.
We have gotten lots of pleasure from raw sex, including me cleaning up.
We are in the lifestyle about 12 years and to this day we’ve had 12 bulls and we have never used condoms even though they all fuck other women.

Reactions: luvtolickyou
I thindo I'd rather NOT have sex with a guy wearing a condom. They are so restrictive and I just don't get the same feeling as when raw. Then when my lover shoots deep in me it gives me great satisfaction knowing I sexually satisfied him. Of course then hubby gets to eat his creampie waiting for him.

Unless I know the guy really well then it's always condoms with me. I've known my husband's best mate for twenty years and he gets to have me 'raw' because I trust him and know his history, but there has to be that level of trust for me to feel comfortable. It's his cum all over my tits in my profile pic, incidentally, lol.

Reactions: Jontee
They wear condoms if they do. They also know if they break our "trust me" rule they are done with me.
I have no worries about their activities.
Thinking you now know them well enough you can tell they aren’t fucking others. Just saying though without the honesty and trust there is risk. Still risk even with that but low enough to be worth the absolute pleasure you’re getting!

• Love
Reactions: babyun
Thinking you now know them well enough you can tell they aren’t fucking others. Just saying though without the honesty and trust there is risk. Still risk even with that but low enough to be worth the absolute pleasure you’re getting!
Yes you are correct on both counts.