Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

we had another hot session last saturday night with our bull and yes I got to see him cum inside her....I knew it was going to happen and when he finally got her on her back after a long session of many positions he started saying here it comes 2 or 3 times when I watched his huge cock pulsate insider her delivering a very large load for my cleaning pleasure so yes it does happen.

Hey, as long as ur STD & wuhan free and he likes it, get her legs up on ur shoulders & pump it deep.
Is hubby there when u fuck her? Does he clean-up after?
In that case you have a slutty Hotwife AND a cuckold husband.
Though that's not unusual....
Good for you. Give her the fuckings she needs!

I found out her new guy was fucking her bare starting on her 4th date, without me knowing.
She pulled him, despite him not wearing a condom. She also was the one who asked him to come inside of her, and fill her pussy.
He apologized to me later, but I don't think he tried very hard to refuse her when she pulled him in, unprotected.

I was sitting in the living room downstairs, while they were fucking upstairs. Oblivious to what was really happening.
I knew they were fucking, obviously. But I had no idea they went this far, so soon.
She only told me several weeks later, after I noticed the supply of condoms was not decreasing very much.

Also it was just not only just the 4th time they met, it was just two weeks after their initial meet.
She also fucked him on the first date. Needles to say she liked the new guy.
To be honest they went way to fast in the first few weeks, before finally things cooled down a bit.

He has been her steady boyfriend for a year now. Corona has spoiled things a bit unfortunately.

I found out her new guy was fucking her bare starting on her 4th date, without me knowing.
She pulled him, despite him not wearing a condom. She also was the one who asked him to come inside of her, and fill her pussy.
He apologized to me later, but I don't think he tried very hard to refuse her when she pulled him in, unprotected.

I was sitting in the living room downstairs, while they were fucking upstairs. Oblivious to what was really happening.
I knew they were fucking, obviously. But I had no idea they went this far, so soon.
She only told me several weeks later, after I noticed the supply of condoms was not decreasing very much.

Also it was just not only just the 4th time they met, it was just two weeks after their initial meet.
She also fucked him on the first date. Needles to say she liked the new guy.
To be honest they went way to fast in the first few weeks, before finally things cooled down a bit.

He has been her steady boyfriend for a year now. Corona has spoiled things a bit unfortunately.
Too bad things have cooled but sounds like they got what they wanted. She obviously wanted to feel him bare and the deposit he made inside her. We have done the same and it has always worked out for us with no problems. If she is comfortable and your enjoying her being satisfied I would say at this point let them be and enjoy her being happy.

if my plan comes off and my wife cheats on me with my best friend next Friday, then it will definitely be bareback.

I will tell my best friend not to bring condoms with him. And we don’t have any in the house...So if she does cheat on me behind my back again I am guessing her pussy will get filled with cum about 4 or 5 times that night if I don’t return to the bedroom when I am ‘passed out’.

Too bad things have cooled but sounds like they got what they wanted. She obviously wanted to feel him bare and the deposit he made inside her. We have done the same and it has always worked out for us with no problems. If she is comfortable and your enjoying her being satisfied I would say at this point let them be and enjoy her being happy.
She just told me today that what actually happened: they were fucking, he was about to come. She wanted his seed, so she pulled of his condom and told him to come inside of her.

I'm shocked. She's very bold!