Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting and fucking with other guys behind your back

Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting with other guys behind your back or you caught her fucking a man without telling you?
To me it's even more exciting tbh xp
Yes. Definite turn on. In fact, I go crazy when she finally tells me the stories. I do not own my wife or her sexuality. Unlike a lot of guys on this site, I am very confident in my manhood and continued attractiveness to my wife. So, I'm supportive of any activity she wants to engage in - whether she tells me about it before, during, after , or not at all. I figure if she is having fun she will be more willing to engage in wild stuff with me. I know for a fact she swallowed a bf cum before she swallowed mine while we were married because she told me so. Now she swallows for me too! Happy Happy!

My wife knows I'm perfectly ok with her fucking whoever she wants and whenever she wants.

With that said, I will say I was super turned on when my wife slipped away at a party to fuck a friend of mine that we had 3sums with before several times.

The shock factor was when I saw her come out of the bedroom after a while and there was also another guy I didn't know that came out behind those closed doors.

Turns out she had a 3sum with my friend and a friend of his.

I would like it if she would have an affair for a while, keeping it secret from me, lying to me about where she is going and with whom, and then eventually spring it on me, telling me all the details when she had cheated me without me knowing. Maybe come home to me freshly fucked, drag me into the bedroom and frantically get undressed, spreading herself on the bed and urging me to kiss her there. Since all of this would be completely out of character for her already, I'd know right away that something exciting was unfolding. I'd love it if she'd wait until I'm eating her, and then asking me if I can taste his cum.

I think what I like so much about this scenario is that from then on, I would never know when she might be fucking someone. So any time she would be away, out with "friends", shopping, etc., I'd be hot as hell, wondering what my naughty wife might be up to this time! lol

I would like it if she would have an affair for a while, keeping it secret from me, lying to me about where she is going and with whom, and then eventually spring it on me, telling me all the details when she had cheated me without me knowing. Maybe come home to me freshly fucked, drag me into the bedroom and frantically get undressed, spreading herself on the bed and urging me to kiss her there. Since all of this would be completely out of character for her already, I'd know right away that something exciting was unfolding. I'd love it if she'd wait until I'm eating her, and then asking me if I can taste his cum.

I think what I like so much about this scenario is that from then on, I would never know when she might be fucking someone. So any time she would be away, out with "friends", shopping, etc., I'd be hot as hell, wondering what my naughty wife might be up to this time! lol
That's just how it is when you're married to a slut - you never know what she might be up to when she's out and only find out about it later but that's also part of the fun.
James

I also really want my wife to fuck with other men without my knowledge.

Wife (2).jpg

That’s been one of our rules that has sustained over the years. Stacey and I vet her lovers together and almost without exception it’s a joint decision but she does get a bigger vote. We meet the men before her going off in private. She did have sex one time while out of state on a business trip - unplanned. She told me immediately and we worked through it.
lol only once that she admitted to you

Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting with other guys behind your back or you caught her fucking a man without telling you?
To me it's even more exciting tbh xp
For us the only rule is we know what's going on no secrets but having said that life is busy and sometimes she will hook up in the heat of the moment so i don't know what is going on. Its always hot watching her work up to letting me know and seeing how i react to it.

Once we started, my wife and I were always a team and we enjoyed sharing her extra-curriculars together. That said though, there were occasions where I wasn't there and she found herself with opportunity. Well, she was always a little slut, and she took advantage of the situations. Sometimes she would tell me immediately, sometimes she would come home and see if I discovered her secret on my own (nothing like getting a surprise mouthful when you go down on your wife...!), sometimes she wouldn't tell me and see if I discovered it in her panties, sometimes she would not tell me at all and let it slip out over time. As we had total trust in each other, it was always a phenomenal turn on for me. Really, I can't say which I preferred more, being there and watching, or waiting in anticipation as my lust builds and I try to hold off relieving the pressure before she returns. Regardless, it always ended in a huge gift from me as I enjoyed sloppy seconds.

We actually got into this lifestyle 30 years ago because my wife had an affair. When I began to suspect she was cheating it took me a while to figure out with who and where. There was plenty of evidence but I needed proof so I went over to his house to catch them in the act so I could file for divorce When I got there I could see them fucking in the living room through the screen door. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I knew they couldn't see me and the porch wasn't visible from the street so I ended up jacking off while he fucked her. I even let the affair continue just so I could continue to sneak over there and watch them. He did everything to her, stuff I hadn't even imagined doing. She had always been rather boring in bed with me and was rarely in the mood so it was really surprising to see who loud and utterly submissive she was to him. It got really difficult for me when winter set in as it was to cold to leave the door open so I couldn't watch them any longer. The affair lasted about a year, I have no idea why it ended. She'd come up with excuses 4 or 5 times a week to go to him, working late, going out with the girls, etc. Even as newly Weds we'd never had sex more than once a week or so.
How did you transition from her having an affair to the hotwife lifestyle? We also got into the lifestyle through cheating.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
it ,s one of my fav fetishes,to watch your wife preparing herself before going out with friends,colleagues,etc lots of make up,in a teasing way asking me if i would like to choose her lingerie&shoes knowing i ,ll do it,with precum leaking from my sissyclit,stockings&garterbelt with her open sandals&anclestraps with 12cm high heels,serving her and clean her pussy when she,s back while telling her naughty experiences makes me cum over and over again,if she lets me,i wear sexy outfits for her,she loves it

Attachments

• loz.jpg
    loz.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c