Does your wife have special lingerie/clothing for her bull?

Where do I even begin with this?

Ever since I was young and we got Victoria's Secret catalogs sent to the house, I was hooked on women in lingerie. Naturally when I got with all my gf's throughout life, I wanted them to wear lingerie; stockings, garter belt, the whole bit. Some were all about it, some weren't. My wife took my fetish to an entirely different level. We have an entire 7 drawer dresser full of lingerie. Probably over 100 unique sets at this point; VS, AP, Honey Birdette, Savage x Fenty, Fleur de Mal, you name it, we got it. Bottom two drawers are the Yandy and Shien sets back when we would do parties and didn't have to worry about ruining them, all the way to the wide top drawer with the AP and Honey (those are for me only lol).

My wife aims to please, and loves making a good impression. Was only going to post pics in the thread I started, but I have to show some love here for the fellow lingerie lovers.

View attachment 998261View attachment 998262View attachment 998263View attachment 998264
That ass is phat

J has lots of outfits and lingerie that she only wears for her Lovers. Most of them she goes shopping with them to find outfits/lingerie they like, including sex toys too. She REALLY enjoys making all of their fantasies come true!!

Her longest affair with her Boss/Lover, that lasted 11 years and only ended because he got weird about COVID, he even bought her a special diamond ring that she wore when they traveled together. She would leave our wedding ring at home and put his on when she packed for the trip. They even let people at hotels think they were newlyweds a couple times (he wanted a suite and the only one available was a "newlywed suite") and loved them calling her Mrs. "his last name".

CW

J has lots of outfits and lingerie that she only wears for her Lovers. Most of them she goes shopping with them to find outfits/lingerie they like, including sex toys too. She REALLY enjoys making all of their fantasies come true!!

Her longest affair with her Boss/Lover, that lasted 11 years and only ended because he got weird about COVID, he even bought her a special diamond ring that she wore when they traveled together. She would leave our wedding ring at home and put his on when she packed for the trip. They even let people at hotels think they were newlyweds a couple times (he wanted a suite and the only one available was a "newlywed suite") and loved them calling her Mrs. "his last name".

CW
How did that make you feel?

I have never been big only sexy lingerie or wearing heals to seduce a man. I only own one or two pair of sexy undies. I am a naked gal. I prefer to go naked when sucking or fucking and defiantly don't want heals on. Bare foot and bare body is best.
Everyone has their thing! Naked is also amazing, not sure i know of any guy that would complain :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everyone has their thing! Naked is also amazing, not sure i know of any guy that would complain :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No complaints here. Although I do love women in latex rubber panties. It's a fetish I have. Rubber panties hold in all her juices and cream. I love when my wife comes home from a date and I get on my knees and peel down her tight rubber panties and lap up all that wonderful cream off her pussy and the pool of juices in the crotch. Nothing gets wasted. She has a real sexy scent. I iove It.

Reactions: liviodp
No complaints here. Although I do love women in latex rubber panties. It's a fetish I have. Rubber panties hold in all her juices and cream. I love when my wife comes home from a date and I get on my knees and peel down her tight rubber panties and lap up all that wonderful cream off her pussy and the pool of juices in the crotch. Nothing gets wasted. She has a real sexy scent. I iove It.
Haven't heard of that! It does sound nice

Haven't heard of that! It does sound nice
You can check out latex fetish websites and latex womens wear on Google. A lot extreamly hot women showing off sexy rubber dresses ,skirts, panties and more. It's a whole community all it's own. My wife has a lot of rubber clothes. She goes out with her bull to swingers clubs that cater to this fetish. I love to help her get ready for her dates with her bull, especially when they are going to one of their fetish clubs. When she slips on her rubber panties I know she'll be bringing me home a nice pussy filled with her bulls cum. She may get fucked multiple times and the rubber panties hold in everything.I stay home waiting for her like a kid waits for christmas morning.