Does your wife have special lingerie/clothing for her bull?

im
Where do I even begin with this?

Ever since I was young and we got Victoria's Secret catalogs sent to the house, I was hooked on women in lingerie. Naturally when I got with all my gf's throughout life, I wanted them to wear lingerie; stockings, garter belt, the whole bit. Some were all about it, some weren't. My wife took my fetish to an entirely different level. We have an entire 7 drawer dresser full of lingerie. Probably over 100 unique sets at this point; VS, AP, Honey Birdette, Savage x Fenty, Fleur de Mal, you name it, we got it. Bottom two drawers are the Yandy and Shien sets back when we would do parties and didn't have to worry about ruining them, all the way to the wide top drawer with the AP and Honey (those are for me only lol).

My wife aims to please, and loves making a good impression. Was only going to post pics in the thread I started, but I have to show some love here for the fellow lingerie lovers.

View attachment 998261View attachment 998262View attachment 998263where are you guys from

We regularly pick out something online for her to wear on an upcoming date. I buy whatever she thinks will get her date hot and hard, but aren't allowed to see her in them until someone else does first.

Reactions: Londongentleman
We regularly pick out something online for her to wear on an upcoming date. I buy whatever she thinks will get her date hot and hard, but aren't allowed to see her in them until someone else does first.
Oh boy, sounds like she's really cucking you!
Does she have you clean her cum loaded pussy after her bull fucks her like his slut?