Does your wife have special lingerie/clothing for her bull?

It's her enjoyment we're both committed to, I just do what I'm told or get punished in ways you'd never call enjoyable. If she left me however, I'd look for someone just like her.

• Love
Reactions: desimilf80
Typical night of mfm for us starts like this.
He'll arrive about 6, after work. Him and I still in work clothes, me kakki slacks, button shirt. Him ups uniform, he always showers at work befor he leaves, fresh uniform (company supplied). Her, work clothes, blouse, skirt, modest heels.
Glass of beer for him and I, wine for her, a shot of tequila for him and me, one then another a few min later for her.
Small talk, chit chat, wife will unbutton her blouse, take off bra in front of us, then button up 2 or 3 all very relaxed while we visit in the kitchen. Sometimes she'll pull her underpants off sometimes not, skirt still on. More chatting. She'll turn to whoever is closer and start french kissing for a minute then turns to other guy. Soon he's rubbing her tits, fingering her pussy with one foot on a chair while they kiss. Then up to bedroom.
She'll ask us...him....if she should take off blouse ? Skirt ? Either way him and I take turns kissing her for a few then they lay on the bed for kissing and fondling, by now we're all naked.

Last edited:
Where do I even begin with this?

Ever since I was young and we got Victoria's Secret catalogs sent to the house, I was hooked on women in lingerie. Naturally when I got with all my gf's throughout life, I wanted them to wear lingerie; stockings, garter belt, the whole bit. Some were all about it, some weren't. My wife took my fetish to an entirely different level. We have an entire 7 drawer dresser full of lingerie. Probably over 100 unique sets at this point; VS, AP, Honey Birdette, Savage x Fenty, Fleur de Mal, you name it, we got it. Bottom two drawers are the Yandy and Shien sets back when we would do parties and didn't have to worry about ruining them, all the way to the wide top drawer with the AP and Honey (those are for me only lol).

My wife aims to please, and loves making a good impression. Was only going to post pics in the thread I started, but I have to show some love here for the fellow lingerie lovers.

View attachment 998261View attachment 998262View attachment 998263View attachment 998264
yes so hot so sexy looks very exciting

I bought this for her, and she modeled it for me the day before she took it over to her current lover's place for a play date.
View attachment 998288

The first time she wore it, she was lying in his bed waiting for him to arrive (she has a key his place), and sent me this selfie.

View attachment 998289

Months later she sent these texts, letting me know she was wearing it for him again. She has many others as sexy or sexier at home she wears for me, but something about knowing he's the only one who's taken it off of her, and it stays at his place so she can wear it for him, makes it so much hotter! It doesn't hurt that in the right light it's sheer and shows everything!
View attachment 998290View attachment 998291
so fuckin exciting