Does your wife have special lingerie/clothing for her bull?

Not for the bull per say, but she does have shoes that never seen the side walk... what i mean, and I even dont understand, is that she have high heels for wear in the bed ;)

Reactions: Freakyy123
With her first they went shopping and she used to wear what he bought only when she saw him, she still rarely wears those outfits today. The second we went shopping together and got an outfit from an adult store that I have yet to see her in outside of her being with that one guy. Typically she goes shopping to get something for the person she is with and as a memory of their time together.

I have seen a couple posts about your wives buying outfits to remember a specific bull. Sounds soooooo hot! But i wonder, do they theme their outfits to the bulls liking? Or she just buys something she likes to surprise him?

AKA Fuck-me pumps...(y)
Yea or pump me pumps.
I have seen a couple posts about your wives buying outfits to remember a specific bull. Sounds soooooo hot! But i wonder, do they theme their outfits to the bulls liking? Or she just buys something she likes to surprise him?
My wife and her bull are into the leather and latex scene so she dresses to suit his tastes in sexy rubber and leather clothes. I also am turned on by her leather and rubber wearing she looks so hot but I'm not allowed or abel to fuck her, just clean her.

Our regular bbc came into Anne summers with us the once and when she tried some lingerie on, she pulled him into the cubicle, the assistant didn’t know what to say or do until I said it was ok he was her lover😀

• Love
Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
Our regular bbc came into Anne summers with us the once and when she tried some lingerie on, she pulled him into the cubicle, the assistant didn’t know what to say or do until I said it was ok he was her lover😀
Reminds me of a time when I was with my wife clothes shopping and she went into the booth to try on clothes and handed me her handbag to hold. There I was standing there like a bitch in a ladies clothing store holding a handbag .

• Haha
Reactions: inkedangels
My wife has changed her whole underwear style, lol. Instead of the old tighty whitey's she now wears easy access clothing and underwear when she goes out. Garters and hose, crotchless panties, and side slit skirts as well as shelf bras enable her and her boyfriends quick access when the spirit moves them

Sounds/feels/looks like ur wife has other, new
interests. But u say u know she has boyfriends, so whats the surprise.
Maybe she'll cum home to you after taking a good fucking in her new sexy clothes & give
U sloppy seconds. Or thirds?
I think you'd enjoy that, wouldn't you?

With her first they went shopping and she used to wear what he bought only when she saw him, she still rarely wears those outfits today. The second we went shopping together and got an outfit from an adult store that I have yet to see her in outside of her being with that one guy. Typically she goes shopping to get something for the person she is with and as a memory of their time together.
The ladies are so sentimental.🥰