Does your wife have special lingerie/clothing for her bull?

Where do I even begin with this?

Ever since I was young and we got Victoria's Secret catalogs sent to the house, I was hooked on women in lingerie. Naturally when I got with all my gf's throughout life, I wanted them to wear lingerie; stockings, garter belt, the whole bit. Some were all about it, some weren't. My wife took my fetish to an entirely different level. We have an entire 7 drawer dresser full of lingerie. Probably over 100 unique sets at this point; VS, AP, Honey Birdette, Savage x Fenty, Fleur de Mal, you name it, we got it. Bottom two drawers are the Yandy and Shien sets back when we would do parties and didn't have to worry about ruining them, all the way to the wide top drawer with the AP and Honey (those are for me only lol).

My wife aims to please, and loves making a good impression. Was only going to post pics in the thread I started, but I have to show some love here for the fellow lingerie lovers.

View attachment 998261View attachment 998262View attachment 998263View attachment 998264
Omg this sounds like a dream! And she has a great body for it too! Will totally check your thread out for more! Thank you so much for sharing!

I bought this for her, and she modeled it for me the day before she took it over to her current lover's place for a play date.
20221007_220156_824.jpg

The first time she wore it, she was lying in his bed waiting for him to arrive (she has a key his place), and sent me this selfie.

20221007_220156_851.jpg

Months later she sent these texts, letting me know she was wearing it for him again. She has many others as sexy or sexier at home she wears for me, but something about knowing he's the only one who's taken it off of her, and it stays at his place so she can wear it for him, makes it so much hotter! It doesn't hurt that in the right light it's sheer and shows everything!
20221007_220156_771.jpg20221007_220156_804.jpg

I bought this for her, and she modeled it for me the day before she took it over to her current lover's place for a play date.
View attachment 998288

The first time she wore it, she was lying in his bed waiting for him to arrive (she has a key his place), and sent me this selfie.

View attachment 998289

Months later she sent these texts, letting me know she was wearing it for him again. She has many others as sexy or sexier at home she wears for me, but something about knowing he's the only one who's taken it off of her, and it stays at his place so she can wear it for him, makes it so much hotter! It doesn't hurt that in the right light it's sheer and shows everything!
View attachment 998290View attachment 998291
She is simply amazing

Reactions: STLcouple
View attachment 998288

View attachment 998289

View attachment 998290View attachment 998291
So hot that she keeps it there!

Reactions: STLcouple
Yes a leather harness and latex clothes
Latex Yes! My wife is way into latex rubber clothing. Her and her man belong to a fetish club that they go out to a lot. I love helping her get ready for her "rubber" dates. She has the hottest dresses and gowns in shiny red and black.She also loves to wear matching leggins and rubber panties. At the club there are special private "backrooms" members can rent to get it on. My wife loves to get a big load of her lovers cream, then wear her rubber panties over it, keeping his cream all inside. After she fucks they dance and party. She told me she loves to slither around in her cum filled panties.They don't leak and the latex holds everything in. When she gets home she makes me pull her panties down and lick up all her cream telling me what a good little bitch I am and that cleaning her up is all I'm good for. I love it of course ,it's the reason I've given up all my rights and privegleges to serve her. At this point they are both ready to fuck again.Sometimes she takes off her rubber panties and fits them over my head like a hood with the cum coated crotch running down over my face and mouth.She tells me "I want them back clean bitch"