Does your wife humiliate you and if yes how?

Cuckhubby85_

Couple
Gold
Hi all,

I am just wondering how other cuck husbands get humiliated by their wives or bulls?
My role is an extremely submissive cuck and my wife and her bulls find great pleasure in emberrassing me. I too enjoy it and am glad I can satisfy their needs.

As an example, my wife’s bestie has known for a long time about the lifestyle we lead, but never wanted to believe how small my cock is and how quickly I cum. So she came over the bull was present too and I was ordered to penetrate her pussy. For about a year I was denied my wife’s pussy and hadn’t even seen her naked (cleaning duties always blindfolded) so as it happens on my way in I did cum, lasted about 3 seconds. Her friend was schoked, my wife was laughing with the bull. I than was told to clean her as I made a mess in her pussy. My wife was really apologetic to her and I was just standing there with my soft cock. Watch this my wife said and ordered me to get on my knee in front of the bull. She placed a dildo under me and the bull pushed his dick in my mouth. As I was sucking him, my cock started to erect again as the humiliation turned me on. I got a load from him, than was ordered to sit down and my wife and her best friend started to play with each other. I was allowed to watch, but as my wife said only to see how a proper guy fucks two women. He took care of both of them and I cleaned both ladies.
I than was allowed to wank, just so they can laugh as again I did not last long...

Wow, really hot, i’ve had my dick caged, forced to watch her get fucked by multiple men, wanked while dressed as a girl while my wife was getting fucked, she has told some of her friends of how she has sex with many other men with or without my knowledge, and most recently she has been impregnated by our neighbor, while i will be the “dad”, so yeah, i’ve been pretty humiliated but its been really fun for us.

Hi all,

I am just wondering how other cuck husbands get humiliated by their wives or bulls?
My role is an extremely submissive cuck and my wife and her bulls find great pleasure in emberrassing me. I too enjoy it and am glad I can satisfy their needs.

As an example, my wife’s bestie has known for a long time about the lifestyle we lead, but never wanted to believe how small my cock is and how quickly I cum. So she came over the bull was present too and I was ordered to penetrate her pussy. For about a year I was denied my wife’s pussy and hadn’t even seen her naked (cleaning duties always blindfolded) so as it happens on my way in I did cum, lasted about 3 seconds. Her friend was schoked, my wife was laughing with the bull. I than was told to clean her as I made a mess in her pussy. My wife was really apologetic to her and I was just standing there with my soft cock. Watch this my wife said and ordered me to get on my knee in front of the bull. She placed a dildo under me and the bull pushed his dick in my mouth. As I was sucking him, my cock started to erect again as the humiliation turned me on. I got a load from him, than was ordered to sit down and my wife and her best friend started to play with each other. I was allowed to watch, but as my wife said only to see how a proper guy fucks two women. He took care of both of them and I cleaned both ladies.
I than was allowed to wank, just so they can laugh as again I did not last long...
Example - ur not alone - her friend , upstairs , 4 hours activity

Attachments

• A875D6C1-F36D-4ADF-8AF9-545FDEDE28DD.jpeg
    A875D6C1-F36D-4ADF-8AF9-545FDEDE28DD.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 7A38C1D4-8784-4315-A004-0D6D877AC40D.jpeg
    7A38C1D4-8784-4315-A004-0D6D877AC40D.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 121
  • D2EB94F7-4B98-4E6F-B928-831F9A85BFEF.jpeg
    D2EB94F7-4B98-4E6F-B928-831F9A85BFEF.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 69238609-AD18-47FE-B6CC-CD2903BB1E64.jpeg
    69238609-AD18-47FE-B6CC-CD2903BB1E64.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 129
  • 5C8AB527-891F-4A82-B781-F868C3BA5F74.jpeg
    5C8AB527-891F-4A82-B781-F868C3BA5F74.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 129
Wow, really hot, i’ve had my dick caged, forced to watch her get fucked by multiple men, wanked while dressed as a girl while my wife was getting fucked, she has told some of her friends of how she has sex with many other men with or without my knowledge, and most recently she has been impregnated by our neighbor, while i will be the “dad”, so yeah, i’ve been pretty humiliated but its been really fun for us.
Same : her friend then upstairs so he could Fuck things

Attachments

• 09CE2E2A-C159-4B61-B253-439151ADF3C0.jpeg
    09CE2E2A-C159-4B61-B253-439151ADF3C0.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 4BF0AD0F-74AE-4DD1-9BC1-E240EEFA3F14.jpeg
    4BF0AD0F-74AE-4DD1-9BC1-E240EEFA3F14.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 7922D57D-436D-4613-A65A-E0B20D2FE442.jpeg
    7922D57D-436D-4613-A65A-E0B20D2FE442.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 88
  • C765FB70-3B56-49D7-83F9-B6F56E67D4B0.jpeg
    C765FB70-3B56-49D7-83F9-B6F56E67D4B0.jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 81
  • CC9EAA29-FE71-4747-9677-FE87CBA377E5.jpeg
    CC9EAA29-FE71-4747-9677-FE87CBA377E5.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 76
  • 9EF3B51D-608C-4315-A3CD-4D750D2D2CE6.jpeg
    9EF3B51D-608C-4315-A3CD-4D750D2D2CE6.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 84
I always tell people that sharing your wife in itself is a form of humiliation. But I don’t think we do humiliation.

I also clean up but I do not consider that humiliation. I have a rather large cock myself so cannot be humiliated there either.

When the guys sleep over I take the couch but not even that do I consider to be humiliation.

I’ve been sucking cock and taking loads long before I met my wife so when I do that it’s just part of my lifestyle.

Reactions: Breyer Green
I always tell people that sharing your wife in itself is a form of humiliation. But I don’t think we do humiliation.

I also clean up but I do not consider that humiliation. I have a rather large cock myself so cannot be humiliated there either.

When the guys sleep over I take the couch but not even that do I consider to be humiliation.

I’ve been sucking cock and taking loads long before I met my wife so when I do that it’s just part of my lifestyle.
I just read a Phd.articled piece on the so called “new” sexual revolution & she ( also had 2other male co - authors ) who said in the end it can be NO MORE than a guy has ,what he regards as a beautiful , hot wife r gf & gets off watching men appreciate the beautiful interaction between the 2 (3..) .it gets them off and they have incredibly enhanced sex life . Done.Thats it . He & she just think it’s hot . If someone wants the subject analyzed deep as whale shit then go to med school & proffer ur own theories .

We don't usually do the humiliation thing but I will (after my lovers pulls out after shooting his load), say, "ok honey here's your reward".
Really don't do it to be mean or degrading but hubby likes it so much I figure why not?
I just read a
Phd.articled piece on the so called “new” sexual revolution & she ( also had 2other male co - authors ) who said in the end it can be NO MORE than a guy has ,what he regards as a beautiful , hot wife r gf & gets off watching men appreciate the beautiful interaction between the 2 (3..) .it gets them off and they have incredibly enhanced sex life . Done.Thats it . He & she just think it’s hot . If someone wants the subject analyzed deep as whale shit then go to med school & proffer ur own theories .

Reactions: spin418
We don't humiliation either, but she does have a snarky side.

From Tuesday
"Again I had the pleasure of watching another man shoot his cum deep in my wife's infertile womb. When he was done he pulled out and it was my turn for sloppy seconds. He was off the bed and cleaning up when she said hang out a minute I need to talk to you as I was getting into position. He said he didn't have much time. She said not to worry as I was quick. Damn this time she was right, within a couple of minutes I was cumming."

We don't humiliation either, but she does have a snarky side.

From Tuesday
"Again I had the pleasure of watching another man shoot his cum deep in my wife's infertile womb. When he was done he pulled out and it was my turn for sloppy seconds. He was off the bed and cleaning up when she said hang out a minute I need to talk to you as I was getting into position. He said he didn't have much time. She said not to worry as I was quick. Damn this time she was right, within a couple of minutes I was cumming."
Just curious do you clean your cum up as well?

I have a great video of Mrs HW with a huge smile on her face and the sloppiest, creamy pussy you can imagine as the guy climbs off of her...cum dripping from his cock as well...on the audio she is smiling at me and says "ok honey!" for me to clean her up....it's the greatest. I have another one where a guy is behind her, came inside her and she's smiling and pointing at me telling me the same thing. That second instance was from a time when a couple of guys from her gym came over to help her with some equipment installation in our home gym and decided to both fuck her as well....initially...against her will...eventually I got home (after recieving a few pics they sent) and found/joined them...they were very aggressive about me watching them fuck her and cleaning her up, commenting on fucking her, her messy pussy, telling other members at the gym what a slut she is, etc. She sat on my face with that messy pussy and they watched me clean her up. We had posted that story some time ago but deleted it for various reasons..... It's fantastic! It would be nice to post some stills at least...but that creep pic collector guy who keeps asking for other guys wives pics, is on my ignore list and I don't know if he's still around. We don't want our stuff plastered all over the internet like all of his other pics. Maybe I can put together a private album?

HW
Would love to see that and share with the wife !

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I have a great video of Mrs HW with a huge smile on her face and the sloppiest, creamy pussy you can imagine as the guy climbs off of her...cum dripping from his cock as well...on the audio she is smiling at me and says "ok honey!" for me to clean her up....it's the greatest. I have another one where a guy is behind her, came inside her and she's smiling and pointing at me telling me the same thing. That second instance was from a time when a couple of guys from her gym came over to help her with some equipment installation in our home gym and decided to both fuck her as well....initially...against her will...eventually I got home (after recieving a few pics they sent) and found/joined them...they were very aggressive about me watching them fuck her and cleaning her up, commenting on fucking her, her messy pussy, telling other members at the gym what a slut she is, etc. She sat on my face with that messy pussy and they watched me clean her up. We had posted that story some time ago but deleted it for various reasons..... It's fantastic! It would be nice to post some stills at least...but that creep pic collector guy who keeps asking for other guys wives pics, is on my ignore list and I don't know if he's still around. We don't want our stuff plastered all over the internet like all of his other pics. Maybe I can put together a private album?

HW
U guys should start one ur stories are great
Hey

Just curious do you clean your cum up as well?
I have occasionally in the past, however after a recent TURP medical procedure my orgasms are now dry (retrograde ejaculation). I occasionally clean her after some of her partners. But there one I will not clean up after.

Mine tells me my cock is tiny and couldn't satisfy her. And I watch guys fuck her and she tells them to show me how a big cock make my wife moan loud and pleasure her like I never could. She has had me pull it out and jack off in front of 4 of her girlfriend and she said see how tiny he is and they tell her they thought she was excadgerating but they feel sorry for her. And one said my 11 year old is twice his size and they tell me jack it with two fingers and cum. I do and they tell me you know why she cheats and you should feel lucky she is with you.

Reactions: compassionatedom
My wife, after she had a creampied with her lover the other night, had laid down beside her lover and put her lover’s hand on her belly and said, “i had his baby in my tummy..”. Her lover then caressed her belly till to her sloppy pussy while kissing her passionately.

Sometimes, she will asked me to watched her lover licked, kissed and sucked her nipples and telling me those tits of her now belong to her lover while making her face enjoying it..

Reactions: d11166695
My wife talks about her dates with her best friend in front of me. I always get hard when she does this and she'll make me get naked to show them. They sometimes go on double dates and her friend will get ready at our place - i am naked for this as well. They both talk about what they are going to do on the date. Her friend will tease me about being hard and that I'll be licking cum out of my wife when she comes home

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
On our wedding anniversary three years ago. I had made reservations at a very nice restaurant and hotel res. afterword. The day of she told me she wanted to go to a different restaurant which was nice but not quite as nice. She told she had heard great things etc and wanted to try it. Fine by me, so we go and sit down and she excuses herself to the bathroom and then is gone for almost 15 minutes. Come to find out later my neighbors dad Dave was best friends with the manager and told her to come to this restaurant. When she excused herself she went back into the managers office, blew the manager and fucked our waiter, who was wearing a smirk the rest of the night. I found this out on the when we were checking into our hotel and Dave was waiting for us, Anniversary present, he said laughing. She and him had planned it all, and Dave, and his buddy came up to the room to party. A few hours later two of the cooks from the restaurant also stopped by and they all had a lot of fun while I watched. Dave had pretty much invited all the guys that worked there over though thankfully most didn't show.

A couple times I also did clean up. Both times I was fairly intoxicated and felt very embarrassed the next day. The most humiliating though was a small party my neighbor threw (with the usual 6 guys that are his buddies). A good friend of my wifes was also there and I had snorted some coke (which is rare for me). In the past, just a few times, I had volunteered to be handcuffed to a chair to watch and I did it that night while they all fucked my wife and her friend, kinda of a roleplay tie the husband up thing that was fun. This time when this guy Jason (one of my neighbors friends) was about to cum he pulled out, stepped over to me and shot his load all over my face. Everyone laughed, thought it was funny and my wife said that I probably loved it and her friend edged me with her hand and told me to lick it up. My wife decided she wanted to see me blow one of the guys but none of them would do that so she eventually convinced me to open my mouth wide and two more of the guys there facialed me that night. That all happened within the first hour and they left me sit there covered for another hour and half before they unlocked the cuffs and I was able to wash up. I was incredibly humiliated at the time and felt worse the next day but it was also a turn on to be so submissive which they all knew.

On our wedding anniversary three years ago. I had made reservations at a very nice restaurant and hotel res. afterword. The day of she told me she wanted to go to a different restaurant which was nice but not quite as nice. She told she had heard great things etc and wanted to try it. Fine by me, so we go and sit down and she excuses herself to the bathroom and then is gone for almost 15 minutes. Come to find out later my neighbors dad Dave was best friends with the manager and told her to come to this restaurant. When she excused herself she went back into the managers office, blew the manager and fucked our waiter, who was wearing a smirk the rest of the night. I found this out on the when we were checking into our hotel and Dave was waiting for us, Anniversary present, he said laughing. She and him had planned it all, and Dave, and his buddy came up to the room to party. A few hours later two of the cooks from the restaurant also stopped by and they all had a lot of fun while I watched. Dave had pretty much invited all the guys that worked there over though thankfully most didn't show.

A couple times I also did clean up. Both times I was fairly intoxicated and felt very embarrassed the next day. The most humiliating though was a small party my neighbor threw (with the usual 6 guys that are his buddies). A good friend of my wifes was also there and I had snorted some coke (which is rare for me). In the past, just a few times, I had volunteered to be handcuffed to a chair to watch and I did it that night while they all fucked my wife and her friend, kinda of a roleplay tie the husband up thing that was fun. This time when this guy Jason (one of my neighbors friends) was about to cum he pulled out, stepped over to me and shot his load all over my face. Everyone laughed, thought it was funny and my wife said that I probably loved it and her friend edged me with her hand and told me to lick it up. My wife decided she wanted to see me blow one of the guys but none of them would do that so she eventually convinced me to open my mouth wide and two more of the guys there facialed me that night. That all happened within the first hour and they left me sit there covered for another hour and half before they unlocked the cuffs and I was able to wash up. I was incredibly humiliated at the time and felt worse the next day but it was also a turn on to be so submissive which they all knew.
your teeny weeny was probably hard the entire time

Reactions: Kristin