Dominant men

subgranny

Female
It's amazing how naturally women react to dominant men with submissive feelings, if not outright submissive behavior. I have been told that it is part of female genetic makeup, dating back to the earliest humans, when a strong man took any woman he wanted and did what he wanted with her. Many centuries of refinement have tried to tone down that female response, but it is still there.

It's simply a biological reaction. Women have naturally been more submissive especially around more naturally dominant men, and no matter how much society and history has tried to reprogram that the end result will always be women submitting to a dominant and assertive man. When a man takes complete control, especially in the bedroom, it allows a woman to relax in her feminine and let him least the way, thus creating polarity and balance as a result.

It's simply a biological reaction. Women have naturally been more submissive especially around more naturally dominant men, and no matter how much society and history has tried to reprogram that the end result will always be women submitting to a dominant and assertive man. When a man takes complete control, especially in the bedroom, it allows a woman to relax in her feminine and let him least the way, thus creating polarity and balance as a result.
Excellent insight, thank you Sir!

I was privileged to grow up with a dad like that. He just seemed to command respect from women, especially my mom but other women too.

This is an area where my wife and I have found very interesting and telling of our gender orientation that is biologically written into all of us. The Subconscious behavior of my wife being aroused by a dominant man is incredible as she seeks him out, and offers herself to him. My wife summarized it back a few years ago,

"There are men a girl wants to marry, and there are men a girl wants to fuck!"
A dominant man or "bad boy" has always easily been able to make my wife do things outside of her everyday behavior. My wife says studies show a clear decline in male sex hormones including drastic reductions in free testosterone levels immediately after a man father's a child and has a child in the home to care for. Conversely, she explains that a woman still has a strong, overpowering, biological need for a strong, dominant, and virile man to breed her. She does not necessarily want the ALPHA man for a caregiver or partner, but she subconsciously wants and needs his seed.

I have witnessed this component of her consciousness on numerous occasions. My wife is an intelligent, successful, educated woman but at certain times of her monthly cycle, she will become insatiable around some of my more dominant male friends. She craves their cum deep inside of her and lets them do things with her that she normally would not ever consider doing.

Reactions: hotwifelexi