Are you a naturally submissive woman that has been looking for a dominant male? Have you not been able to find your firm forever dom?

About me:
  • 40 yrs old
  • 6’3
  • 250 lbs
  • 7” BWC
  • I am fixed
  • Experienced in plain ole vanilla, BDSM, Dom/sub, and Master/Slave relationship
My promises to you:
  • I will never judge you for ANY sexual desires you or your partners feel
  • I will be discreet
  • Your pleasure with always cum first
  • I will never disappear randomly
  • I will always want you to feel safe and will protect you, when together
  • I will always be honest
  • I will give you as much time as i can outside of my marriage, but am a very busy traveling business man.

What I expect from you:
  • Your full sexual attention, apart from hubby, for as long as we are an item
  • Your obedience in and out of the bedroom when possible. This includes obeying me at work for simple tasks when i want a pic from you or video to enjoy of you.
  • Be honest with me always
  • Never hide anything from me including other relationships or feelings you may have good or bad
  • Tell me if i say or ever do anything that bugs you.
  • Don’t ghost after a year of fucking and loving each other
  • Be open about what you want and expect from this relationship.
I will treat you however you want to be treated. I am very sensual and selective and expect you to be the same. If you can’t suck cock enthusiastically, get on top sometimes, or are not a submissive dom pleaser you may be fun, but not the dream girl that will message me on here someday.

My dream girl will love to obey in person and online when not together. She will respect my privacy and I will do the same. I do not want to damage any relationships you have but only want to be your sexy dominant secret.

Message me if you are interested in seeing if we click

Last edited: