Dream the other night

jared7577768

Male
Gold
The other night I had a very vivid dream. My wife was on the phone with a guy, someone who she hasn’t met yet and, we had arranged the call via a social site like this one. She is very vanilla and reluctant to consider any of this yet, but the man on the other end of the phone was clearly very good at what he does. I couldn’t hear his part of the conversation, but she was at ease, smiling, and talking very comfortably with him. I could tell he was speaking in a playful and seductive way, and she was responding, and it was beautiful to see her that way! She was also wearing a tank top with no bra, and allowed me to rub and touch her huge boobs and hard nipples while she talked and laughed. At one point she even repeated in an amused what he’d obviously just said, “Bigger is better…”
This dream has kept me horny for days!

The other night I had a very vivid dream. My wife was on the phone with a guy, someone who she hasn’t met yet and, we had arranged the call via a social site like this one. She is very vanilla and reluctant to consider any of this yet, but the man on the other end of the phone was clearly very good at what he does. I couldn’t hear his part of the conversation, but she was at ease, smiling, and talking very comfortably with him. I could tell he was speaking in a playful and seductive way, and she was responding, and it was beautiful to see her that way! She was also wearing a tank top with no bra, and allowed me to rub and touch her huge boobs and hard nipples while she talked and laughed. At one point she even repeated in an amused what he’d obviously just said, “Bigger is better…”
Hope that your dream comes true

That is a hot dream, we all dream of our wives doing naughty kinky things 😜

Reactions: jared7577768
My wife was a little unsure weather to tell me that she had phone sex with a stranger and she even used a dildo he was telling her about the things he was going to do to her especially her favourite activity having her pussie licked he won her over they talked for a hour and a half told me that during that time she had two orgasms and he also stroked his cock till he cum telling her that she was sucking on his cock when he cummed whilst waiting for me to get home she shaved her pussie of all hair and picked out a little black miniskirt and stockings wearing a black bra and a gstring and a button on the front top she looked amazing if she wasn't my wife one might think she was a prostitute. Once I'm home she explained to me that we would meet him later that night in a motel room.This all started a week before when she placed ad's at local sex shops using her phone number it was meant to read couple looking for couple swaps but I visited one shop and read her ad it was male wanted to help husband pleasure his wife in a MFM threesome for first time as we were driving to the motel one half hours away she's talking about him and I can see how much she wants this to happen her nipples were hard and at one point she had her hand under the short skirt rubbing her pussie telling me that he was saying to her that he was going to give her a night she won't forget once in the motel room she told me that she was feeling a bit nervous because we have not seen what he looked like yet he knocked on the door before opening it I asked her are you sure about going ahead with this her reply was I'm sure but only if you are okay with it also well it's not a couple swap like we planned to do but we are hear now she instantly gave me a funny look I opened the door and he walked in and seeing her laying on the double bed told her that she is in for a good time then said to me thanks for allowing me the pleasure of pleasing

My wife was a little unsure weather to tell me that she had phone sex with a stranger and she even used a dildo he was telling her about the things he was going to do to her especially her favourite activity having her pussie licked he won her over they talked for a hour and a half told me that during that time she had two orgasms and he also stroked his cock till he cum telling her that she was sucking on his cock when he cummed whilst waiting for me to get home she shaved her pussie of all hair and picked out a little black miniskirt and stockings wearing a black bra and a gstring and a button on the front top she looked amazing if she wasn't my wife one might think she was a prostitute. Once I'm home she explained to me that we would meet him later that night in a motel room.This all started a week before when she placed ad's at local sex shops using her phone number it was meant to read couple looking for couple swaps but I visited one shop and read her ad it was male wanted to help husband pleasure his wife in a MFM threesome for first time as we were driving to the motel one half hours away she's talking about him and I can see how much she wants this to happen her nipples were hard and at one point she had her hand under the short skirt rubbing her pussie telling me that he was saying to her that he was going to give her a night she won't forget once in the motel room she told me that she was feeling a bit nervous because we have not seen what he looked like yet he knocked on the door before opening it I asked her are you sure about going ahead with this her reply was I'm sure but only if you are okay with it also well it's not a couple swap like we planned to do but we are hear now she instantly gave me a funny look I opened the door and he walked in and seeing her laying on the double bed told her that she is in for a good time then said to me thanks for allowing me the pleasure of pleasing her and just jumped onto the bed started kissing her bang there tongue's were in each other's mouth 👄 as they started to undress each other he stripped her top of and bra she threw it at me as I was sitting in the chair finishing my drink now she was taken his shirt off and started to suck and lick his nipples he was sliding her skirt down till only her gstring remained she was pushing down his pants and boxers of in one pull now he was completely naked she grabbed his cock and said to him I told you to enjoy this and swallowed every inch of his cock giving him a great suck fuck he said you were not lying about deep throating cock he was now fingering her pussie and said I'm impressed you actually did what I asked you to do for me clean shaven and ripped off the gstring giving it to her again she looked at me and said hold these for me and thru them landing in my lap he got between her legs spreading them wide apart and proceeded to give her pussie a good licking it took only a few minutes till she was pulling his head into her wet tight pussie having her first orgasm I approached the bed and started to rub her tits when at the same time they both asked me if they can have a little bit of one on one time together to start she told me that she wanted to experience it he told me that I can fuck her anytime I wanted and let her have her moment okay I will watch for awhile they were swapping from sucking cock and licking pussie to passionately kissing still there tongue's were in each other mouth she was stroking his cock he was sliding fingers into her pussie before getting into a 69 position with him on top he was going ball's deep in her throat making her gag a few times but he never stops working her pussie with fingers and tongue another orgasm she had as she raised her self up to meet his tongue and fingers asked her if she is ready to be fucked hard yes please come fuck my tight pussie he got between her legs and lifted them up over his shoulders and just slammed ball's deep inside fuck you are tight and proceeded to pound hard into her she was bucking up to him he was telling her constantly how much he wanted to fuck her after each conversation from the first one on Monday till today you made me cum so hard hearing the vibrator it was so hot can't wait till you ring me and fuck over the phone again.My thoughts were she never told me that they have been talking with each other for the entire week swapped positions now he's doing her doggie style and the constant pounding and slapping to her arse were so loud the people next door could hear again they swapped doing a 69er this time she was on top with her arse and pussie facing me he was burying his face into her arse then the pussie watching him slide four fingers deep inside her pussie then surprised me when she said to me look were his other fingers were yes he had three deep inside her virgin arse working them in and out with ease now she wouldn't let me even put a finger into her arse saying that it's not right and I never tried next he is telling her he is about to cum and to swallow his first load like a good girl she always swallowed mine now he spins around and started to fuck her missionary style still pounding into her making lots of noise swapping tongues again kissing passionately I then moved to the side of the bed to join them but he pulled her away from me and held her tight to him she didn't respond to me and again they just kept on fucking she was squirting every where another first to see swapping positions again with her on top riding him he was spreading her arse cheeks wide apart giving me a better view and was finger fucking her arse with three fingers again she was in heaven telling him how much she wants this it was then he grabbed her tight to his chest and moved down the bed a little and he was jack hammering hard and deep then in one hard thrust upwards he was ball's deep inside her once virgin arse she screamed out so loud oh fuck oh fuck but he kept up the pace and soon she was also pushing down hard onto his cock even spreading with both hands on her cheeks wide apart giving me the best possible view I could have got twenty minutes later they both had there massive orgasm at the same time she was laying on his chest kissing telling each other how good it felt he said that I told you on the phone that I'm going to be the first man to give you a orgasm from anal sex and I was true to my word wasn't I again this shocked me hearing him saying that to her she kept that quiet to herself eventually they pulled away from each other and she came over to me and thanked me for giving them the time he said hope you enjoyed watching us and next time we will give her the DP that she wanted to experience tonight now both her pussie and arse are ready for next time maybe Sunday night two days away she can rest up till then he dressed and before leaving pulled her to him giving her another deep passionately kissing her swapping tongues again sliding three fingers deep inside her pussie working the Gspot she did have another orgasm from that quick finger told me that she was the best fuck he ever had and her pussie was so tight even after all the cock she just had but the winning was taken her virgin arse sorry mate but she said during the week that her arse was still a virgin so it's been my goal all week to have it now she was looking a little unsure with herself he left and she said she needs a shower I said that why didn't you even bother to talk to me do you know how long you's were going for it she asked what the time was told her five hours since we arrived and four hours of you getting fucked hard on the bed only having the time for him ignoring me only a few words remember telling me to look were his fingers were so proud of yourself