Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

it's an amazing feeling like the ultimate connection. I feel that we're all connected in some way, I feel very appreciated if my cum is shared or cleaned up. I also feel that I contributed lots making the couple feel good about the moment...I actually prepare prior by drinking plenty of pineapple juice so that my cum taste good and the experience of cleaning up/sharing my cum is amazing for them!!!

Verkit's hubby here. First of all watching my wife with her lovers is amazing to say the least .From me shaving her legs, pussy and underarms, washing her hair and her body prior to their arrival is extremely erotic for me. Knowing I"m preparing her for her well hung lover drives me wild with lust. Then often I"ll undress her for him and present her to him. Once in his arms they kiss and the fun begins. As I watch their marathon sessions I stroke my cock knowing she's happiest when his big cock is in her mouth or her pussy.

After he cums deep in her with amazingly large loads I know it's my time soon. As he pulls out I stand there and watch waiting for that glorious cum to start dripping out of her well fucked pussy. Once I dive in it's Devine, the smell, the taste its intoxicating.......I LOVE IT !!

I wanna do it and I know he would like it.. she loves when I rub my precum on her hips lips or pussy then lick it off so I know she would love it but once I cum I dont wanna do it..
When I cum as she's fucking a guy, I get that much hornier and harder! After he pulls out, whether I fuck her after him or not, it doesn't matter. When I kneel between her legs and tongue her well used pussy, my cock is pulsing and dripping. If he's fucked her doggie, her ass and pussy are ready for me,. If we picked a good bull, she's sucking him clean and getting him ready for the next round as I'm eating her.

When I cum as she's fucking a guy, I get that much hornier and harder! After he pulls out, whether I fuck her after him or not, it doesn't matter. When I kneel between her legs and tongue her well used pussy, my cock is pulsing and dripping. If he's fucked her doggie, her ass and pussy are ready for me,. If we picked a good bull, she's sucking him clean and getting him ready for the next round as I'm eating her.
Would you eat your wife’s pussy after a guy blew a huge load in it?? I would love to try this. Wife is also on board 😍😍😍😍
Would you eat your wife’s pussy after a guy blew a huge load in it?? I would love to try this. Wife is also on board 😍😍😍😍
Wish my wife would fuck other men so I could, but any time my wife allows me to cum, I am required to do my clean up duty.

I often thought about it and only recently had the pleasure of experiencing it. I must say that it was exciting and mind blowing for all. She had no idea and it was spontaneous on my behalf. I now know what others have said about how I taste. ;) I must add that she enjoyed it immensly and was very vocal about it. I look forward to then next time!

If any of you hubbys want to clean up my cum from your wife's pussy please let me know, I would be happy to assist and will prepare myself for it so that it tastes good for you.

Might want to try another man's, you might enjoy it and if you don't then at least you'll know that's not for you, just a thought. What you done so far is very erotic and sexy at the same time, at least you have a wife that's open minded.

I can understand not being comfortable eating another man’s cum. Sex is a mind game. Somethings we feel comfortable doing while we don’t with other things.
But if you get over that and try it you would sure enjoy it.
But it’s understandable for some men to be reluctant to eat another man’s cum.

I can understand not being comfortable eating another man’s cum. Sex is a mind game. Somethings we feel comfortable doing while we don’t with other things.
But if you get over that and try it you would sure enjoy it.
But it’s understandable for some men to be reluctant to eat another man’s cum.
My husband as I"ve mentioned before was VERY reluctant to do it the first time. But once he got that taste of my lovers cum and my "pussy juice" as he calls it, he was hooked !!

My husband as I"ve mentioned before was VERY reluctant to do it the first time. But once he got that taste of my lovers cum and my "pussy juice" as he calls it, he was hooked !!
I think that’s what those who are reluctant don’t understand. They look at it as just tasting another man’s cum (which I love) but it’s the mixture of pussy juice and that cum. Taste is unbelievable.
I have swallowed loads directly from men and the taste vary from man to man, but tasting that same cum from a well fucked pussy increases the pleasure.

I think that’s what those who are reluctant don’t understand. They look at it as just tasting another man’s cum (which I love) but it’s the mixture of pussy juice and that cum. Taste is unbelievable.
I have swallowed loads directly from men and the taste vary from man to man, but tasting that same cum from a well fucked pussy increases the pleasure.
My husband says the combination of the look of my wet pussy, the smell of it and finally the taste are just plain wonderful

Several years ago a girl who I fucked now and again called me. She knew I was bi and loved the thought of eating cum from pussy. She had just been fucked by a guy who had just left. She was laying naked in bed with her cunt full of his cum. She invited me round and I got straight down between her legs and ate the lot. I love it. Just got to persuade my wife to fuck others now.