Eat the cream pie or not eat the cream pie? That is the question

Would you eat your wife’s pussy after a guy blew a huge load in it?? I would love to try this. Wife is also on board 😍😍😍😍
Yes, I do it. I consider it as part of being a cuckold. A creampie is the proof that my wife and her lover enjoyed some hot sex, it makes me hot to make her pussy clean again with my tongue. And she enjoys it when I'm cleaning up her creampies. My wife has sex at her lover's place, after that she goes home and I'll wait for her to clean her pussy once she arrives home. I have swallowed some big loads from her pussy.

Yes, I do it. I consider it as part of being a cuckold. A creampie is the proof that my wife and her lover enjoyed some hot sex, it makes me hot to make her pussy clean again with my tongue. And she enjoys it when I'm cleaning up her creampies. My wife has sex at her lover's place, after that she goes home and I'll wait for her to clean her pussy once she arrives home. I have swallowed some big loads from her pussy.
That's a good cuck, only thing better if your there to get a "freshie"

Her lover doesn't live that far away and usually she goes home right after the sex. I think I usually get the creampie within 15-30 minutes.
Verkit's hubby here. Let me tell you watching a well hung chap unload a big load in your wife is amazing. They usually stay coupled for a few minutes, then once he pulls out it takes a few seconds and then my prize starts dripping out. NOTHING BETTER than a freshie !!

I love to eat my wife's pussy but have never eaten another guys cum. I have licked her pussy after I came in her and have eaten her after she has fucked guys with condoms. On a couple of occasions, when she has fucked others without condoms but didn't finish inside, I have licked her sweet pussy. I suppose there would be some precum in those instances as well. Certainly not "with a huge load" yet. She generally plays alone so eating a fresh creampie from another man isn't likely. But I suppose in the right scenario I might.

Verkit's hubby here. Let me tell you watching a well hung chap unload a big load in your wife is amazing. They usually stay coupled for a few minutes, then once he pulls out it takes a few seconds and then my prize starts dripping out. NOTHING BETTER than a freshie !!
I can understand that some would like it. For my wife and me, she likes to be with her lover without me watching. And I don't necessarily need to watch it. I'll rather let her enjoy her lover the way she likes it. She will come home to me afterwards anyway, with that big load in her pussy. I might not get it immediately after sex, but I'll still get it!

I do on occasion, I consider a special act and frequency would change that. Some here view it as humiliation. I do not. I makes me part of the activity. Consider, I watch as a guy fucks her, he cums, she cums then he dismounts. It's over, at least for them. I dive and lick her to another orgasm, I have now become part of the sexual encounter rather than a bystander.

I do on occasion, I consider a special act and frequency would change that. Some here view it as humiliation. I do not. I makes me part of the activity. Consider, I watch as a guy fucks her, he cums, she cums then he dismounts. It's over, at least for them. I dive and lick her to another orgasm, I have now become part of the sexual encounter rather than a bystander.
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

My husband agrees, it allows him to be "part of the action". Him cleaning me is a ritual we've done since day one of me being shared. It's his was of admitting to myself and my lover that my lover is the superior man (sexually). In an odd sort of way it's hubby's way of thanking my lover for satisfying me so completely.
Turns all three of us on immensely.

My husband agrees, it allows him to be "part of the action". Him cleaning me is a ritual we've done since day one of me being shared. It's his was of admitting to myself and my lover that my lover is the superior man (sexually). In an odd sort of way it's hubby's way of thanking my lover for satisfying me so completely.
Turns all three of us on immensely.
YUP!

Some of us think of the cup being half full others half empty.

Reactions: Kev627
My wife returned late from a night out and I knew what that meant. Now it was my turn. When I tried to go down on her she said " you won't want to do that". Well thanks for the warning luv but I will make my own mind up. He had left a beautiful load and most of it was there for my tasting. It may have been the first time but sure was not the last.