Eating cunt: what gets your wife hot, puts her over the edge?

Curioushusband8

Male
Verified
My wife is usually the most horny when she gets back from the gym or Pilates. Sometimes she wil send me a text to come upstairs to our bedroom. She will already have a blanket and some pillows on the floor or bed ready when I come up. I will immediately undress myself. I watch her strip out of her yoga pants and sports bra, watch her take down her panties, exposing her pale mom bod. She lays next to me. We French kiss a lot, she rubs my cock. I kiss and lick her nipples, kiss behind her neck and ears
I go down on her, she spreads her legs, exposing her cunt to me. It always looks so delicious, nice meaty lips, pink insides. I move my mouth and face closer, smelling her pussy, a bit musty, but always smelling good. I begin to take deeps laps of her with my tongue, starting at her asshole, moving through her lips, and up to her clit. I do this slowly over and over again, tasting her and feeling her gets more moist with each lap of my tongue. I can tell when she is getting more horny, she spreads her legs wider for me, puts one hand behind her thigh to keep her leg open, the other hand rubbing my cheek or my head.
After maybe ten minutes of lapping her pussy, clit and asshole, she is primed. She has now moved from moist to wet, her juices on my face and a wet spot forming on the blanket. I begin to concentrate on her clit. I begin to swirl my tongue in circles over her clit, each swirl making it harder and more exposed. I move between her clit and her pussy lips, burying my tongue into her cervix, trying to get my tongue in as deep as I possibly can. I moisten a finger with her juices and rub her nipples with it, watching them harden and become erect. Her head is back now. I devour her pussy, now soaking wet. She usually grabs a hand and begins sucking and licking my fingers. This get me instantly rock hard.
Her legs are now spread so wide. She is all mine. I continue to eat her asshole, pussy and clit. Her mommy belly is now beginning to tighten up, exposing her tummy rolls.
I fantasize about the young guys she has cheated on me with, the black men she craves. I think about the 17 men she was with before me, all cumming in her in her younger year. But knowing for now, she is mine.
The blanket has a huge wet spot now, she begins to moan. I put my hands under her thick ass and eat her madly. I taste everything. She is soaked. I know she is craving my thumb. I eat her clit and slide my thumb into hr slowly. She lets out a gasp. I begin to fuck he with my thumb as I suck and lick her clit. She loves it when i push my thumb in as deep as I can, stroke after stroke. She begins to moan, I know she is close. Her nipples are now fully erect and her belly rolls are as tight as they can be. She looks beautiful. I thumb fuck her deep and hard. I begin to feel her insides tighten and constrict my thumb. She moans and gasps louder. Her insides begin to pulse, one after another. She is having an orgasm. I eat her harder and fuck her with my finger harder, until the moaning is over. She immediately says “do you want my ass?” She rolls over, expoing her big thick ass. She puts me into her. I feel her tightness. I go all the way in me pump her ass fast and deep. I explode within a minute or two inseminating her insides. Feels amazing.

My wife has large, brown areolas, she loves her tits sucked, and lightly chewed on while i tease her pussy with soft caresses. (if we're having a mfm, one man on each tit is doubly good!). After a few minutes of this, she's usually very wet - even in her late 50's, she gets "wet".
Once I slide my cock into her, missionary position, we'll get a slow rhythm going. Sometimes, we'll switch positions around,her riding me for a bit, or doggie position - she really enjoys me reaching around and tickling her clit with a finger or two.
Sometimes, I'll start talking about past mfm's we've had. One man was her favorite fuck of all time. So, I'll start talking about those times- his big cock, and her face and actions while he was fucking her. Usually, doesn't take but a couple minutes of talking about his cock and she's cumming - which starts me cumming...
Other times, I'll straddle her legs, which adds stimulation to her clit, and the motion starts a strong orgasm....

My wife has large, brown areolas, she loves her tits sucked, and lightly chewed on while i tease her pussy with soft caresses. (if we're having a mfm, one man on each tit is doubly good!). After a few minutes of this, she's usually very wet - even in her late 50's, she gets "wet".
Once I slide my cock into her, missionary position, we'll get a slow rhythm going. Sometimes, we'll switch positions around,her riding me for a bit, or doggie position - she really enjoys me reaching around and tickling her clit with a finger or two.
Sometimes, I'll start talking about past mfm's we've had. One man was her favorite fuck of all time. So, I'll start talking about those times- his big cock, and her face and actions while he was fucking her. Usually, doesn't take but a couple minutes of talking about his cock and she's cumming - which starts me cumming...
Other times, I'll straddle her legs, which adds stimulation to her clit, and the motion starts a strong orgasm....
Nothing nicer than big dark nipples to suck on, yes mine loves that as well.