Elaine up for a naughty weekend

Would you order me to do anything you wanted (with you or with others) for YOUR pleasure?

• Total voters
Aug 19, 2013
Oh,don't get me wrong...first would be my preference,but just the thought of fucking that hot wet horny pussy gets me rock hard...I actually love to be first, second and last

Hottie6275

Feb 7, 2017
Ohio
Order is less important that the experience. I’ll gladly go first, but after watching all the guys fill you, I am sure I’m going a second time too,

Uncledude55

Nov 4, 2017
Slutsville, WV
After reading all the BS guys are writing on your thread, Elaine (and I'd be willing to bet that's about how big most of them really are....a thread) all I'll say is; Good Gawd woman I'd like to sexplore every inch of your gorgeous body and get to know you (that's know biblically) !!!!
You have every asset that turns me on, beautiful hair, fantastic tits, sexy back, smoking hot bum, exquisite legs, hell....I'm not a foot person but in your case I think I can be !!! And if your face looks as good as the rest of ya....OMG !!!!

Elaine

Jul 6, 2017
United Kingdom
After reading all the BS guys are writing on your thread, Elaine (and I'd be willing to bet that's about how big most of them really are....a thread) all I'll say is; Good Gawd woman I'd like to sexplore every inch of your gorgeous body and get to know you (that's know biblically) !!!!
You have every asset that turns me on, beautiful hair, fantastic tits, sexy back, smoking hot bum, exquisite legs, hell....I'm not a foot person but in your case I think I can be !!! And if your face looks as good as the rest of ya....OMG !!!!
Where are you?
xx