Elaine up for a naughty weekend

Would you order me to do anything you wanted (with you or with others) for YOUR pleasure?

• Total voters
Order is less important that the experience. I’ll gladly go first, but after watching all the guys fill you, I am sure I’m going a second time too,

After reading all the BS guys are writing on your thread, Elaine (and I'd be willing to bet that's about how big most of them really are....a thread) all I'll say is; Good Gawd woman I'd like to sexplore every inch of your gorgeous body and get to know you (that's know biblically) !!!!
You have every asset that turns me on, beautiful hair, fantastic tits, sexy back, smoking hot bum, exquisite legs, hell....I'm not a foot person but in your case I think I can be !!! And if your face looks as good as the rest of ya....OMG !!!!

After reading all the BS guys are writing on your thread, Elaine (and I'd be willing to bet that's about how big most of them really are....a thread) all I'll say is; Good Gawd woman I'd like to sexplore every inch of your gorgeous body and get to know you (that's know biblically) !!!!
You have every asset that turns me on, beautiful hair, fantastic tits, sexy back, smoking hot bum, exquisite legs, hell....I'm not a foot person but in your case I think I can be !!! And if your face looks as good as the rest of ya....OMG !!!!
Where are you?
xx

Reactions: Uncledude55
LOL. I guess I was late to the party, and missed the OP. Elaine is an exquisite woman I'd love to get to know. I'd love to explore her tantalizing curves, and I'd love to give her all the pleasure she needs. I was talking about the husband. I'd want you to see her getting pleasured by my dick and satisfying me thoroughly before you come into it. I'm not into males as a rule, although it could be really sexy with the right couple to have a little assistance here and there. Elaine is another story though. I love sexy women who will do what it takes. So I'd love to have my way with you, Elaine starting with kissing, massaging and getting to know your body. Then I'd want you to sit back and give yourself to me. I'd want you to cum for me, and I'd want to cum for you. I'd love the idea of seeing how far you could take me in your mouth. And if I could help with my hands if you couldn't force it all the way in. Nice to think your husband would be watching too, and that he'd be there to clean you up.