Elaine up for a naughty weekend

Would you order me to do anything you wanted (with you or with others) for YOUR pleasure?

• Total voters
Wow!!!
I wasn't expecting so many replies, and photos in return <gulp>
Being new, I don't yet know the protocols so I'll just respond to everyone in this post and hopefully answer any questions.
This is soooo exciting to know that I can still attract men.
Thankyou
:)
Ok. On to your points:
I have lots of other photos from that holiday, mostly quite explicit <blush>
I'll see if I can sort out some tamer ones for public consumption
Lol

Thankyou for the compliments about my bottom and my breasts, I hope they arouse you enough to "inspire" you later. Your photos certainly "inspire" me in all the right (wrong, I'm a married woman) ways <blush>

How freaky do I get? I've always been quite prudish but have had a darker imagination. For years now I've been imagining different men on the odd occasion my husband deigns to fuck me. I imagine being pinned helpless, taken and won over to the extent that I become a sex slave, doing absolutely anything I'm ordered to do to pleasure my master (and his friends or even strangers) if he wishes. I'm not that experienced (I've only known my husband and one previous boyfriend sexually) so might need a few things explained (lol) but I can't imagine anything being too freaky or off limits. Strangely I want to feel humiliated in carrying out the orders but know I'm powerless to resist. Even being fucked by several men then sent home to my husband {{{shiver}}}.
I'd love to be forced to cum against my will {shiver}
I'm open to suggestions to see if they're too "freaky" lol
In answer to your direct question - I think a blend of both

It's so great that men find me erotic. I've been starved of that for such a long time. So thank you for saying it.

Once I'm owned I'm owned, you can share me or keep me to yourself - even excluding my husband (he's practically excluded now anyway). I'd become your bit of married pussy that you own completely and that would do anything for you.
{{shiiiivveeeeeerrrr}}
I think I need a lie down
Lol
xx
I own your first few pictures because your too voluptious to give up. I will own you and share you! Send me some real hot photos and don't was any time because life is too short and heaven is waiting for youright here with me
Tell hubby get you some really sexy outfits to go to dinner and no underwear. He can drive.

I own your first few pictures because your too voluptious to give up. I will own you and share you! Send me some real hot photos and don't was any time because life is too short and heaven is waiting for youright here with me
Tell hubby get you some really sexy outfits to go to dinner and no underwear. He can drive.
Ok I didn't see where hubby wouldn't be involved. That's a problem and isn't right. You should involve him in eveything if you love him. You might be surprised he just might go for it

Gang bang? No way! That would be a suasage fest. I'd only want too look at the main attraction, Elaine, and that would be you! The only male I'd want to share you with would be your husband, maybe. And that would only be after I'd had my way with you. I don't think you could handle a gang bang after I get done with you. Have you ever been with a big, buiit, hung man?

Except being subjected to a gang bang, especially if I was restrained, is a massive fantasy for me
{{{shiver}}}
Being used for sex by a succession of strangers who see me as no more than an available pussy!!!
{{{shiiiiiivveeeeerrrrrr}}}
I think I need to go "lie down"
Lol
xx

Reactions: billinpa
I yearn to be truly submissive to a dominant guy!!!
Forcing me to do anything he wants with whoever he wants
I’d be in heaven
{{shiver}}
x
you want to know how to do it with an easy master, that's to start when you talk to a man here you must always call him sir if i was your master that's what i can ask you to do 1 your husband should not fuck you by the asshole you must not suck it 2 you must always be dressed like a bitch always provoking outfits when I ask you to suck a guy you refuse you will be punished when you arrive a late appointment you will be punished if I tell you to put yourself naked in a parking lot or shop in the car you must do it if I ask you to go out without putting underwear you must do it

[QUOTE = "Elaine, poste: 38279, membre: 7302"] Vous êtes mon fou potentiel
Je dois faire comme vous commandez
{{frisson}}
x [/ QUOTE]
You are my potential madter
I am to do as you order
{{shiver}}
x
so to be well submissive you must start by calling me sir and master