Elaine's First Time

I am afraid I have about run out of photos and stories to post. I hate to repeat and it is about impossible to keep track of all that I have posted. Will try to post when I can think or find something worthwhile. Always looking for ideas. Getting my wife to start posing again will not happen so don't even bother to ask. Found a couple of us when we were much younger and one of her being her flirtatious self and attracting the men's attention at a party. Dress was considerably different than today's look, LOL319696319697319694

Robert, Sorry to see you leave again. Completely understand why though. Thank you for taking the time to post so many sexy hot photos of Elaine and providing a backstory for them.

I am afraid I have about run out of photos and stories to post. I hate to repeat and it is about impossible to keep track of all that I have posted. Will try to post when I can think or find something worthwhile. Always looking for ideas. Getting my wife to start posing again will not happen so don't even bother to ask. Found a couple of us when we were much younger and one of her being her flirtatious self and attracting the men's attention at a party. Dress was considerably different than today's look, LOLView attachment 319696View attachment 319697View attachment 319694
Lovely couple

I have a preference for the look and feel of photos of the period, Mainly because like you I grew up in that time period and can appreciate the questionable quality of photos back then.

Robert, you and Elaine were a nice looking couple that just look like you were made for each other. I'm sure the 2 of you still fit that description today. We all change as we age, but we change together. My beautiful wife is almost 30 lbs heavier than when we got married 27 years ago, and so am I! I have trouble convincing her that my minds eye still sees the 32 year old girl I married. Thank you for sharing all that you have with us, and please thank Elaine also.

Reactions: mer0806
I want to thank JaknSuz, maturecuck, scot, warbird, licker and others who have consistently commented on our posts. My discovery of old photo album has brought back many pleasant memories. This couple we did a lot of partying together in the 80 s. This previous pics on the river was with them. We were friends and enjoyed doing lots of things together. 321075321076321078321079321082321083321084

Wow! 2 hot chicks and a convertible GTO! Or is it a Lemans? We like old cars almost as much as sex.....lol. We hope you will still be on here, even if it's not as much as you post now. It is just as interesting to read about the fun life you enjoyed as it is to see all of the pics of the stunningly beautiful Elaine. Here's wishing you good health and many more years of happiness together. (y) Jack & Susan

This trip to Destin was when I knew Elaine was the women I needed to be with for a long time. We had been dating for 6 months but I had not really pushed the idea of enjoying her fucking another man. She had posed for Polaroids and we had talked about a 3 some while having sex. I had even suggested letting me show some Polaroids to men who might be interested but so far it had all been talk. This trip coincided with my birthday and she said she had a special present for me. I had no idea what to expect but was thrilled when I opened the envelope to find these professional photos she had taken. She knew the photographer and his wife as friends in college and talked him into coming to her house on her lunch hour. I loved the pictures but was really thrilled when she said "If you are going to show my photos to someone I want them to be better that little Polaroids". They were 5 X 7 prints I still have. 321348321349321350

Wow, where do I start? First of all, your wife Elanie is a gorgeous woman, you're one lucky man to have her. Your story has really turned me on and I really liked how you've put every detail in your side of the journey, your story and photos are a piece of beautiful that I've wished to be a part of but it was so lovely to see how enjoyed every part of it with her. I really would like to meet you guys and have a drink together, I'm a young guy who's into older women and your wife is perfect. Let me know if you ever need a young stud. Thank you for this erotic piece of history.