Elaine's First Time

The Glamour Shots were taken in the same living room. As I look back on it maybe I should call it our sex room. Our first house was small and the living room was always where we started the evening with drinks, munchies and conversation. When we were new to the lifestyle I told Elaine I would find potential men for us to party with but it was up to her to decide if she thought there was some chemistry or connection between her and the guy. I told her to give me a signal and I would conveniently go to kitchen and leave her alone a bit to kiss and make out with him and see if she wanted to do more. I encouraged her to let him play with her boobs then reach for his cock to see if she thought he had a decent sized dick. I even said since some men are "Growers not Showers" sucking them would certainly let her know how big they are. In our early years Elaine was not really concerned about cock size. She just wanted them to keep hard and know what to do. Always insisted on men going down on her if they wanted to fuck her. Several years later we were talking about our early adventures and I asked her if she ever sucked a guy on our couch and then turned him down. She said no. After kissing him a few times she pretty much knew if she liked him enough to fuck him. Jokingly said "If i suck him I will fuck him". Always feel free to ask any questions you may have about us and our lifestyle321596321597

The pictures hanging in your bedroom are stylish and extremely sexy. They would certainly arouse any man seeing them for sure. Although I'm sure every man would already be highly aroused after being with Elaine in your sex room first.

Thanks for another intimate story outlining the beginning of your fun together and with other men.

I appreciate your patience with my trip down memory lane in our little house and Polaroid photos. Most of her poses show her naive innocent attitude with her smile and poses. These old pics lack the brilliant color and clarity of today's digital images. Usually when I post pics from this era I get comments about how the viewers want and like the newer photos. They want the mature more sophisticated Elaine poses. In my mind our photos are divided into 3 categories; Polaroid, 35 mm and digital. I actually enjoy the first 2 more than the last. The Polaroids bring back so many "Firsts" for me. First time getting her to show her tits graduating thru lingerie, dildos and BJs. Convincing her to pose for 35 mm camera and sending film off to be developed was a big step. She slowly revealed more and more but never did fully spread beaver shots until my first digital camera. You can see a bit of her shy side on the first picture I take of her in an outfit. After we look at the photo I try to convince to show a bit more. She usually obliged 321760321761321762321763321765321767321768321769

I enjoy the Polaroid photos because I grew up in the same era as both of you did. So I can appreciate the graininess of them. I can also appreciate seeing how Elaine slowly became more at ease revealing herself to your camera.

Wonderful photos to go along with a wonderful story.

Over the years I have asked many men what they think her best feature is. I get all kinds of answers, but I think it is her smile and ability to look relaxed, sexy and look like she is enjoying posing for photos. Once I got her to understand posing for a set of pics and making each one a bit different and more revealing she became a great model. Always enjoy hearing what others think323273323274323275323276323277323278

I have to agree with your assessment of Elaine's modeling talent. She's looks very at ease with having her picture taken. She knows how position her body for great shots. You're also correct on Elaine's smile. Her smile helps accentuate her poses. Like you mentioned Elaine's smile is very sexy. Yet with her smile she can be coy, sweet and innocent as well.

Next to Elaine's smile I have to admit I enjoy seeing Elaine's breasts and nipples.

I appreciate your patience with my trip down memory lane in our little house and Polaroid photos. Most of her poses show her naive innocent attitude with her smile and poses. These old pics lack the brilliant color and clarity of today's digital images. Usually when I post pics from this era I get comments about how the viewers want and like the newer photos. They want the mature more sophisticated Elaine poses. In my mind our photos are divided into 3 categories; Polaroid, 35 mm and digital. I actually enjoy the first 2 more than the last. The Polaroids bring back so many "Firsts" for me. First time getting her to show her tits graduating thru lingerie, dildos and BJs. Convincing her to pose for 35 mm camera and sending film off to be developed was a big step. She slowly revealed more and more but never did fully spread beaver shots until my first digital camera. You can see a bit of her shy side on the first picture I take of her in an outfit. After we look at the photo I try to convince to show a bit more. She usually obliged View attachment 321760View attachment 321761View attachment 321762View attachment 321763View attachment 321765View attachment 321767View attachment 321768View attachment 321769
Beautiful

I'm really glad you choose to show a series of photos instead of just a single shot. Your narrative and photos help tell your story.

Elaine's smile and playfulness definitely enhance all the photos.