Elaine's First Time

For quite awhile I only posted cropped photos, either no face or nips not showing. I know it is hard to believe but we have never had any trouble or people recognizing her. These were the first photos we put in AFF ad. Anyone looking at the site would see them, but they had to pay and join to see more. She agreed to let me put the last on in with nipple visible through sheer red material 314d.jpg314f.jpg314e.jpg314c.jpg314g.jpg314.jpg

When trying to turn fantasy into reality it is more difficult that one might think, at least if you are selective. The internet was one of least successful methods. So many frauds, wannabes, live too far away etc. Since we started in the 80 s without the net I was able to be meet and talk to men in person and get an idea if it seemed like good chemistry was possible. Here are a couple more teasing pics we put on AFF and the more revealing shotsdress2.jpgdress1a.jpgdress7a.jpgdress7b.jpg

You do make an excellent point. The internet is a quick and easy method to communicate with others. But you never really know who you're dealing with unless you meet them in person.

I have had many men the ask me the best way to find a potential lover for their wife. I think it does not matter if you find prospects online, at work, or friends, you need to set up a meeting with him in a bar or restaurant and tell him exactly what you and your wife want for a sexual hookup. Some guys are afraid or have never been in a MMF situation so I would always bring some photos of Elaine that showed she was fat or ugly, but a real lady with great body and healthy sex drive. If they are genuinely interested I set up a time and place to meet my wife for us to get together to see if we have a bit of chemistry. I have told Elaine in advance the decision is hers and how we progress from there is up to her. No two times are exactly the same. On my first meeting with a guy I brought very innocent Polaroids but they were good enough to convince him. Too many guys on sites are afraid to talk directly to their lady and seem to think their lady will magically fuck someone else. roa3a.jpgroa3b.jpgroa4.jpg

I'm a guy and I like sucking cock, females are ok too, but I have my draw backs, nor do I want to offend anyone here so unless asked about what those might be, I'll keep them to myself. I do have cock sucking stories though if anyone is interested in reading them. Let me know.

Reactions: jusme
I'm a guy and I like sucking cock, females are ok too, but I have my draw backs, nor do I want to offend anyone here so unless asked about what those might be, I'll keep them to myself. I do have cock sucking stories though if anyone is interested in reading them. Let me know.
I just you a private message

As we grew bolder and more comfortable in our lifestyle I placed a couple 5" X 7" photos of Elaine in a folding frame. If we had a male friend or two visiting us I sometimes changed out the innocent photo to a more revealing one. They were in plain view but not obvious unless you happened to look around. We had a basement bathroom with a door going out to the backyard where the pool was. When guy stopped by in the summer to use the pool and drink a beer we told them if they needed to use the toilet that was the best one as it had a tile floor and they didn't have to go thru the rest of the house. I usually had one framed pic in that area. Here is the innocent one and a couple of substitute pics i would insertIMG_0360.jpgB & W 3.jpgIMG_0359.jpg