Elaine's First Time

It worked a couple of times. One guy talked to me away from the others and asked me if I knew I had left a topless photo of Elaine out in the open. I laughed and asked him if he liked what he saw. He grinned and said "Who wouldn't" I thanked him and went back to the pool. I told Elaine he had seen it and what did she think about him. She said she thought he was good looking and would try to check him out. I went to the bathroom and switched the pictures and moved it to a more obscure place. I asked him to see if he thought I moved the photo enough the other guys would not see it. The ladies used an upstairs bathroom so I did not have to worry about them seeing it. This is the photo I replaced the topless one with I scanned on my printer on regular paper. When I enlarge them they lose a bit of sharpness but still clear enough to be effective I thinkA 1 b.jpg

I just found several pics from my 50th surprise birthday party. Elaine handed out a bunch of cheap disposable cameras and asked the guests to take pictures of anyone they wanted and give us the cameras at the end of the evening. She then had them developed and we had quite a collection of candid photos to remember my birthday. When I looked at the pics later I noticed Joe was really paying attention to my wife and showed her this pic. He was an old college buddy and I asked Elaine what she thought about him. She said he was a friendly guy and maybe we should try to hook up with him. Wonder what he is looking at? Elaine seldom wears a bra and likes front opening tops. She can "accidentally" let a button come undone or lower the zipper a bit if she wants to flirt. He did not live in our city but was less than an hour away. Elaine had everyone's address from sending out invitations to the party. These are pics from the party. Elaine seems to have no problem attracting men's attention.50th 6.jpg50th 6a.jpg50th 2.jpg50th 3.jpg50th 5.jpg

When we got home I asked her if she thought we should try to hook up with him. She grinned and said definitely. She had taken him into a storage area and kissed and fondled his cock and let him play with her boobs for a minute before hearing people outside the door. She said he was starting to get an erection and he felt quite large. I asked her if she said anything to him about 3 way sex and she said no because they had to quickly leave the area they were in and go back in the main dining and drinking room. We decided to try and hook up with him so I sent him the pic from the party where he was looking down at her tits and I wrote "I noticed you glancing at my wife's tits while enjoying a beer with her. If you want to share some wine with us and then share my wife please call or write." I also added this photo dress3a.jpg

He called and left a message saying he was definitely interested in fucking Elaine but wanted a bit more info about the 3 way sex. I asked Elaine to call him back and explain our desires. When we first began she would never dream of talking to the man. Always left setting everything up to me. She let me listen in as she tried to seduce him over the phone. She said she just really enjoyed fucking and sucking two cocks. Told him she would guarantee the time time of his life. Said if he was good and got her hot he could enjoy all of her holes and maybe even DP. He sounded ready to head our way fast. Reality is we were all working and having a bit of problem finding a time for both of our schedules to work. I was afraid he might be getting cold feet. A lot of men want to fuck my wife, but some are hesitant about sharing her with me. I sent him these pics to help convince him Purple 1.jpgPurple 2.jpgPurple 3.jpgPurple 4.jpg

He called and left a message saying he was definitely interested in fucking Elaine but wanted a bit more info about the 3 way sex. I asked Elaine to call him back and explain our desires. When we first began she would never dream of talking to the man. Always left setting everything up to me. She let me listen in as she tried to seduce him over the phone. She said she just really enjoyed fucking and sucking two cocks. Told him she would guarantee the time time of his life. Said if he was good and got her hot he could enjoy all of her holes and maybe even DP. He sounded ready to head our way fast. Reality is we were all working and having a bit of problem finding a time for both of our schedules to work. I was afraid he might be getting cold feet. A lot of men want to fuck my wife, but some are hesitant about sharing her with me. I sent him these pics to help convince him View attachment 347655View attachment 347656View attachment 347657View attachment 347658
What happened next?

As we grew bolder and more comfortable in our lifestyle I placed a couple 5" X 7" photos of Elaine in a folding frame. If we had a male friend or two visiting us I sometimes changed out the innocent photo to a more revealing one. They were in plain view but not obvious unless you happened to look around. We had a basement bathroom with a door going out to the backyard where the pool was. When guy stopped by in the summer to use the pool and drink a beer we told them if they needed to use the toilet that was the best one as it had a tile floor and they didn't have to go thru the rest of the house. I usually had one framed pic in that area. Here is the innocent one and a couple of substitute pics i would insertView attachment 345967View attachment 345968View attachment 345969
Love the photos and the accidentally on purpose exposes of your lovely wife's great looks and body

He finally called us and set up a date. This was before GPS was as popular as it is now so I mailed him a map and added these pics to leave no doubt about how much fun he was going to have. I thought these photos would guarantee him showing up

n17.jpg

n17d.jpg

n17e.jpg

n17f.jpg

n17g.jpg

n17h.jpg

n17i.jpg

n17k.jpg
Don’t tell me - he didn’t show up.

Elaine wore jean and lacy top when Joe showed up. She told both of us "We know why we are here so I am ready when you are". I made some drinks and we sat in the living room and chatted a bit. Soon she got up and took off her jeans and shirt off and sat back down on the couch. She leaned over towards Joe and undid his pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking him off. She then leaned over and did the same for me. Joe then knelt on the floor between her legs and started to eat her pussy, licking it slowly. She started to do the same to me slowly licking my cock like a lollipop. I could tell Joe was really licking her properly. The more he stimulated her pussy, the harder she sucked, cramming my cock down her throat. I thought she was going to explode. I could feel her orgasm as she paused for a moment then started to go slowly again. Now it was Joe's turn to get sucked. We switched places. I was between her legs on the floor and Joe sat next to her on the couch. As I started to eat her I could see her start to suck his cock.

"I'promised to suck your big cock so sit back and enjoy" she said. I almost came just watching as she swallowed him whole with every suck. Joe began to moan and pump his rod in and out of my wife's mouth. I knew she wanted more than just to be eaten out so I got on the couch, laid her on her side and got in behind her and spread her legs and stuffed my cock deep into her pussy. This time I had an awesome view of the incredible blowjob my good friend was getting as I watched over her shoulder. I didn't know how long I could hold out. She came and came hard. I could hear her moan and feel her quiver and shake. I pulled her hips back and drove my cock in as hard as I could a few more times and could feel her go again. She stopped completely and then started to grind on me. I could feel her pussy loosen and tighten with every plunge.

Joe grabbed her with both hands by the hair and pumped her head up and down on his cock. I pulled her hips back as far as I could and shot my load deep inside her. At the same time Joe cried out and began to spray the back of her throat with his hot cum. She pulled off his cock and he dumped the last of his load on her face. She eagerly gobbled up his cum, licking his shaft clean. She looked at me and smiled.

We sat on each side of her. Elaine said "Now that we have all finished round one we have the rest of the evening for more fun." I got up to freshen our drinks and we I returned Joe was lustfully kissing my wife, their tongues probing each other's mouths. He was also groping and pinching tits and nipples.

She grabbed his cock and began to stroke and squeeze it and he started getting hard. Joe was now squeezing and pinching both of her nipples. Elaine told Joe to sit up on the couch and she straddled him so she could feed him her tits . Most men love her protruding nips and she loves to have them pinched and sucked. She then stopped and said to Joe "Now it's your turn to fuck me. I want your big cock in my pussy" Joe positioned her pussy over cock and began to rub the head of his swollen dick in the crack of her dripping pussy. "Oh yes. Fuck me with that cock. Stick it in me. Fuck Me." she said. Joe then began to enter her.soon had buried his cock up to the hilt and now began to fuck her with slow hard strokes. "Oh yes, oh yes. God how I love your big cock in me. Harder. Harder. HARDER." she said. Joe said, "Your pussy is so hot. You feel so fucking good." "Yes." she said," Fuck me good and hard."

Her body was moving with the pumping motion of Joe cramming his cock deep inside her pussy. Joe grabbed her hips and really started to fuck her hard and fast. She was moaning uncontrollably. Joe said he that was about to cum. Elaine lifted her head and said, "Yes cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum spray in me. Cum in me." I could see her start to shake as he made 3 or 4 good deep lunges into her pussy and he shot his load deep inside her. "Oh yes. I feel your hot cum in me." Joe's spent cock slowly slipped out of her well fucked pussy

"I'm not done with you two yet but we need to take a break." she said. I ordered some pizza to be delivered and we relaxed and visited while waiting for pizza to be delivered. We talked Elaine into answering the door in her lacy top. I wanted her to let it fall open when she was paying him but it stayed closed, still giving him an eyeful. After devouring the food we headed to the bedroom. Soon he was taking turns stroking and sucking us when she looked at me and told me to get behind her and fuck her some more till she could get Joe good and hard. Elaine said, "We will all cum at least once more tonight."

As I positioned myself behind her I could see her pussy was swollen and red as if it had taken a lot of abuse. A little of Joe's load was still in her and I love the feel of sloppy seconds. I started to cram my cock deep into her pussy and on first push I was able to bury it deep. She just quivered for a moment then really started to suck Joe fast and hard. In no time he was hard again. She pushed me away and then crawled up Joe's body and straddled his cock. She then inserted his cock back into her pussy and began to hump his cock. Joe began to hump up to meet Elaine's thrusts. She then leaned forward letting her big tits hang over him. Joe began to knead and pinch them. Elaine then crammed her tongue back in his mouth while she continued to hump down on his shaft. She sat back up, driving his cock deep into her steaming hole. She began to grind and hump faster. "I'm gonna cum." she said. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." With that she lifted up and pounded down impaling herself on his cock, causing her to stiffen and convulse in the most intense orgasm I had ever seen. Juice poured from her well stretched and filled slit as she continued to writhe in the throws of another orgasm.

When she had recovered a bit she turned to me and said "I need you too. I want you in my ass. I want to feel you both in me. Please fuck me." I was so hot from watching her fuck Joe with such lust I wasted no time positioning myself behind her. She leaned forward to allow me to get into position. Joe again began to fondle and suck her tits. Her whole ass was wet from the pussy juice she had sprayed in her powerful orgasm. I could see Joe's cock stretching her hole and I saw her lips grip at it, trying to pull it deep in again. I began to rub my swollen cock head in her crack to get it wet and then began to enter her asshole.

I entered her slowly, allowing her time to accommodate me. As I entered I could feel Joe's cock through the thin membrane as it twitched in her steamy tunnel. She began to slowly work back and forth on us moaning loudly getting faster and faster with each push. ""Oh god yes, that's it. Both of you in me." I could see and feel her trembling as she came over and over again, moaning loudly with every stroke. Joe said he was ready to cum again. Elaine began to cum at the same time as Joe. I could feel his load empty into her pussy; each squirt of hot thick sperm as it splashed into the back of her cunt. I could also feel her pussy as it gripped and squeezed his cock. Feeling my own orgasm coming I fucked her harder and faster and soon filled her ass with cum. Her pussy began to spew juice again. Her muscles squeezed us both as she drove herself onto our cocks as hard as she could.

As our orgasms subsided we came apart and lay on the floor exhausted. As we lay there Elaine turned to me and said, "I love you. Thank you." I said, "Your welcome, but we'll have to do this another time. She turned to Joe and said "You are our FWB. Hope you come back soon"Blue Frills 2.jpgBlue Frills.jpgBlue Frills b.jpg