Elaine's First Time

Joe made a couple more visits before taking a new job in Florida

Always wanting more I continued to bug Elaine about doing a gangbang. She had always refused. Several years earlier she had almost done it when she filled in as a hostess in our weekly card game. It was unplanned, but fun. Over the years the guys in the card games are always changing, some move, job changes, etc. She finally said she would try to recreate the card game one evening. We used to get together for cards and would usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chipped in) and some of the hostess’s provided an “extra service” for those that would pay little more. In the last couple of years we quit that so Elaine thought she would bring the hostess back for one last time.

Elaine met the guys at the door wearing shorts and a braless halter top. She was wearing high heels which made her ass look even better. She did her best to look hot and man she sure had accomplished that. She looked pretty hot for a middle age lady. I noticed the looks on my buddy's faces as they exchanged raised eyebrows. We all sat down on the back patio while Elaine served us drinks. Let's just say she had raised four hardons as she brushed against us, rubbed her tits on guys shoulders and leaned ahead until her nipples pokingKit4.jpg through her top.

We started playing cards as she busied herself cooking the steaks, but all eyes were really on her ass and tits as she moved back and forth, and she knew it. My buddies were trying not to look at me at all, they were all wondering where this was going. Even I was not sure how far she would take things. Sometimes she can just be a big tease.

After dinner Elaine cleared the table, poured us some wine and suggested that we go indoors for some poker. In this case, strip poker. She said she was in the game but wanted to change her attire. She returned in a sexy basque, sheer skimpy panties, hose and a robe barely covering her outfit. She took in her breath and smiled at me. This was a big step for her. She had never in her life been as bold as she was about to be.

I was out of the game, but was the dealer. If she won a hand one of the guys, her choice, would remove an article of clothing . If one of them won, he could remove one piece of her clothing. It was obvious that she expected to get naked first, the odds three to one on each hand. When one of the guys asked what happened when she was naked, she said they could continue playing without her, but if they won the hand they would remove a piece of clothing. And then, looking around at each of them, but not at me, she said, "First guy naked gets to fuck me right here in the living room." pw.jpgpw1.jpgpw1a.jpgpw2.jpg

At least Joe had the opportunity to be with Elaine again before he had to move. Which was too bad for him.

You had a select group of male friends who had the good fortune to view Elaine's sexy body up close and personnel.

And who was the lucky guy.

• It did not take long for her clothes to be on the floor, shoes first, robe, instead of removing her basque she pulled the top down below her boobs and finally stepped out of her panties exposing her neatly trimmed bush. Standing up after she lost her panties she turned in a 360 degree spin showing her hot body to all the guys. She looked fucking hot and was excited as her nipples were erect and her eyes smiled sexily at everyone.

• I wondered which guy she hoped would win her. Brad was down to his undershorts and one stocking. He sat next to her and she kept looking down at the tent in his shorts. Just to let them all know that she was serious, she reached over and closed her hand around it. Brad muttered, "Ah God Elaine, I want you." However, it was Mike who won three rounds in a row, and he stood up to drop his shorts, his thick cock exploded out of them and he pulled Elaine's chair out, lifted her up and pulled her against him. They kissed beside the chair, she was moving his cock between her legs and his hands were squeezing her tits and nipples. He picked her up; her body plastered against his and carried her to the sofa. Neither of them looked our way, and all of us had our eyes fastened on the two of them, while we all held on to our own cocks.

Mike lowered her down, using his hands to spread her legs. Elaine looked at me and said to bring her the robe because there were condoms in the pocket. With the condom on his cock slipped right into her. He jabbed upwards into her a few times and then lowered her to the sofa and climbed aboard. He fucked her relentlessly and nonstop. He pulled her ankles up on his shoulders and pumped fast until his ass jerked violently and he was coming hard. I could not tell if Elaine had made it, she was usually quite vocal, but there were only grunts from her as Mike was pounding her. He pulled his cock out, his condom full of his spunk on the inside and covered with Elaine's oozing pussy juices on the outside. He stood up and looked a little sheepish, as if he had done something that he should not have done, and headed for the bathroom.

Elaine looked right at me with a triumphant look, as much as to say, "I hope you like watching me get gangbanged". Elaine continued to lay there with her wet cunt open for all to see and said, "Keep playing guys, there is more here for you, and I really need more." One hand got Brad up next; he stood beside her and pulled his shorts down. Elaine reached out and pulled it to her, sitting up as she did so, and slipped her mouth around his red knob. She took him deep, pulled off of it, looked up at him and said, "Your choice Brad, stand there and let me blow you, or fuck my pussy." Tough choice for Brad, he looked down at her as she slipped her lips down his cock until her chin was against his balls, he gritted his teeth at the pleasure and said, "Ah fuck, blow me."

Elaine sometimes gave me a blow job to completion. Usually when she was not in the mood for a full fledged fuck, but she always took my cum, all of it and never pulled off. She now showed Brad what an expert blowjob was like. She alternated between sucking the knob while jerking him off, to taking him deep and bobbing her head up and down.
    She could read his reactions and finally focused on the combined jerk off and knob suck. It did not take long, she closed her eyes as he blew into her mouth, and then looked up at him as she cleaned and licked his cock off. By the time she was finished, Brad's knees were bent and shaking and he wobbled off to the bathroom.

She looked over at a wild eyed Larry, got down on all fours and turned her ass towards him and said, "C'mon Larry, time for some doggy, I want to get off." Larry leaped up, dropping his pants and shorts, kicking off his shoes and kneeling behind her, his cock jutting out like a baseball bat. After putting on a condom she reached around behind her, grabbed the cock and said, "Hmm God Larry, where have you been hiding this thing, it's huge, just perfect for doggy. Fuck me baby." And Larry did just that. He slowly worked his cock in, Elaine moving and adjusting to the angle and size, and started banging her, long and slow at first, his cock bent upwards like a banana as it slipped in and out of her.

The three of us were enthralled at the view, all of us hard once more. As Larry got into it, he held her by the hips, and then as he became more active, reached around and found her tits, grasping them in his hands, fingers squeezing her nipples. Elaine was completely lost now, she was talking and groaning as he whaled away at her, "Ah, good, just what I needed. What a cock Larry, fuck me hard, give it to me baby. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," her body trembling, her ass cheeks clenching and unclenching. Larry straightened her up in his arms; his cock buried in her and blew his load. She turned her face to him they kissed with tongues thrashing. Her hand went around behind his neck and she said, "Beautiful, just what I needed." I could take it no longer and moved in behind her. It did not take long for me to blow my load in her. My ultimate dream, watching and participating was as Elaine fucked four guys in one evening.

Elaine moved off to the bathroom. We all looked at each other in a sort of daze. They were all embarrassed and really had no words to exchange. The guys were just organizing themselves to leave when Elaine returned. She looked at all of us. She was serious when she said, "This was a one-off sort of thing guys. Bob knew something was coming. He had always wanted to see me gangbanded and you guys got to give it to me. You are all great guys; I enjoyed losing control of myself with all of you. But this is it, no point calling me for a date or a meeting. I am all Bobs. We just like to have extra fun sometimes, Okay."

I wondered how all this would affect my friendship with my buddies. Would I still be part of the group, golfing and hunting and fishing and pub crawling? It turned out alright, and the subject was never raised.pw3.jpgpw4.jpgpw4a.jpgpw5.jpg

I guess I should have posted this before posting some of the stories about our "Hotwife" lifestyle. Gives a glimpse into how we started.

Elaine married her high school sweetheart when she was 18 and had dated him since 15. She said they only had oral sex. Today that seems tame, but in the 60 s the sexual revolution was just beginning. After graduating from college she became a grade school teacher and she and hubby bought a small house. He had a job as a salesman for a brick company and they thought all was blissful After 7 or 8 years they divorced, but remained friends. I had gone to college and did a lot of wild partying with lots of girls. I married after graduating and divorced 9 years later. When I started having feelings for Elaine I told myself I was not going to marry until I was sure we were sexually compatible. Elaine had had two relationships before we hooked up, but had led a relatively straight sex life. She was great in bed, but had never done two men before. She said she never even thought of it. I was the one pushing the issue and it took over a year to make it happen, Once she realized I was not going to be jealous she opened up and became more willing to do most of the things I asked. As I look back at the past 35 years I was the one always pushing the limits and she slowly loosened up and let me lead the way. Ask anything, no matter how personal. She was using an IUD and as AIDS did not exist she let guys go bareback in the beginning. We quickly started using condoms as we became more daring with the men we choose. She would usually let a man climax where ever he wanted. Had a great ability to swallow while keeping your cock in her mouth after you shot off. I encouraged her to go braless and wear revealing clothes.

Pics are from our first summer together. I was starting to fall in love with her but had not yet talked her into the lifestyleDB 23.jpgDB 24.jpgUS 6.jpgUS 5.jpg

Robert...thanks for the background story on both you and Elaine. It helps everyone appreciate how your story together began and has continued for so many years.

I had done some swinging and swapping with my first wife and still had some contacts in that lifestyle. In the morning after our first MMF with Eric I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet We tried a few sex parties. They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences. I felt comfortable but Elaine was never really at ease. She experimented with women and said it was o k, but preferred men. We decided after a few parties we liked more on on two or one on three type situations. I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners. She was so willing to do whatever I asked i thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go. I think her desire for younger men was at the beginning when she was unsure of herself and did not think other men would find her attractive, while younger men might be more willing. I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex. BP 1.jpgBP 2.jpgUS 17.jpgUS 12.jpgUS 13.jpg

I have never been the jealous type. Did a lot of running around before getting married. I knew I could only marry a woman who enjoyed the lifestyle I liked. Probably why I talked her into it in a year. Over the years we became more aggressive on my urging. I wanted her to be ass fucked, DPed,, gangbanged, fuck big cocks, fuck black guys, try a women, go to sex parties, etc. She did nearly everyone of them at least once. Some people understand the thrill of watching it happen, but many people think we are weird and have no concept of being wife sharing. To my knowledge she never fucked anyone else without being in the room or at least the house. Yes she did fuck more than one guy and me at the same time, again with my encouragement. If we liked a man, in and out of bed we did him more than once. I would say most were one time sex romps. Did friends, but no relatives

Kind of hard to believe this sweet young thing experienced so many cocksUS 1.jpgUS 7.jpg

I have never been the jealous type. Did a lot of running around before getting married. I knew I could only marry a woman who enjoyed the lifestyle I liked. Probably why I talked her into it in a year. Over the years we became more aggressive on my urging. I wanted her to be ass fucked, DPed,, gangbanged, fuck big cocks, fuck black guys, try a women, go to sex parties, etc. She did nearly everyone of them at least once. Some people understand the thrill of watching it happen, but many people think we are weird and have no concept of being wife sharing. To my knowledge she never fucked anyone else without being in the room or at least the house. Yes she did fuck more than one guy and me at the same time, again with my encouragement. If we liked a man, in and out of bed we did him more than once. I would say most were one time sex romps. Did friends, but no relatives

Kind of hard to believe this sweet young thing experienced so many cocksView attachment 350322View attachment 350323
Lovely photos - what years are we talking about here. 1970s?

I had told her I wanted to take a couple Polaroids to show Eric, the first guy we were trying to hook up with. At first she put on tight top and unbuttoned her short a bit. Then I got her to put on tube top and pull it down to just above her nipples. Very tame by today's standards but it was a giant leap for her. I finally thought she might actually fuck the two of us.roa3a.jpgroa3b.jpg