Elaine's First Time

3 more. If anyone likes a particular [pic from the Calendar let me know and I can post a few more from that photo set if I have them

Attachments

• 0415-April.pdf
    391.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 0515-May.pdf
    427.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 0615-June.pdf
    354.1 KB · Views: 12
Last of Calendar

Attachments

• 0715-July.pdf
    432.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 0815-August.pdf
    463.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 0915-September.pdf
    496.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Warbird
Now that I am retired I have more time to tell a bit more about the circumstances surrounding the various photo shoots. I had moved into her house after getting my house rented out. She had purchased it with her half of the sale of her old house she and her ex had bought when they got married. It was a small bungalow built in the 40 s. Since I was in construction I started remodeling it for her and began in the bedroom by putting some wood paneling on one wall, new paint, new carpet and mirror on the door. After the carpeting had been installed I talked her into posing for me in a sexy sweater, suspender and hose. This was only the second photo session and she was still a bit shy. She finally took off the sweater and bared all in the last shot. Still one of my favorites. The beginning of hundreds of more photos and eventually videos. Hope I am not boring you with too much detail black.jpgblack1.jpgblack2.jpgblack3.jpg

I completely agree. Wish more people would add a bit of detail.

I guess I should go back to the first time she agreed show her tits to my new color Polaroid camera. We were in her backyard and there were no privacy fences so anyone in the houses on either side on in the back could have gotten a peek of her boobs if they were peeking out their windows. I got her to unbutton her running shorts revealing more of her legs and put on a tube top after I took first shot. Very tame but to me it was a huge step showing her willingness pose and show off her body and smile. I had been through this with my first wife and i knew that convincing the lady to smile and look like she was enjoying her sensual side always made the photo better. roa3a.jpgroa3b.jpgroa4.jpg