Elaine's First Time

I agree about being at ease in front of a camera. Too many ladies look like they wish they were anywhere but in front of the camera and seldom smile. As she became more comfortable posing she would go along with about anything I suggested. She let me come up with the idea and I let her choose what she wanted to wear. I asked to to strip. She put on half bra and crotchless panties with a full skirt and blouse. I later used these to show to men we were trying to entice to join us. C-1.jpgC-2.jpgC3.jpgC-5.jpgC-6.jpgC-7.jpg

She continued to pose for me in lingerie and sometimes just let me shoot her undressing in street clothes. On the first one she is copying some pose from a magazine on the chair. In the last 3 she is taking off her top, fixing her hair and starting to take off her jeans to put on lingerie for last one. View attachment 375309View attachment 375310View attachment 375311View attachment 375312View attachment 375313View attachment 375314
Did you suggest the all the poses or did Elaine take your suggestion and strike her own poses?

At first I was just happy to get her to let me take photos of her showing her body. Usually just exposing her boobs or ass in street clothes and then wearing lingerie but the poses were just as if she was in regular clothing. When I asked her do some "Sexy"poses she said "Like what?" That was when I got the idea of having her look at magazines like Playboy, Penthouse, Gallery and eventually Hustler. After that she was pretty good at coming up with her own ideas. Here are some more from when she just stood there. I did suggest smiling would make all pics better. S-42.jpgS-51.jpgS-54.jpgS-52.jpgAt Christmas I got her to pose for a few shots with the decorations in the background. These were still the more innocent type photos. She still seemed a bit shy about showing off her pussy in pics.

Elaine's Dad was a surgeon and worked mostly at the hospital but did have a small 2 exam room office in a small office strip center. When Elaine got divorced her Dad wanted to help her financially a bit and asked her to clean his office usually once or twice a week depending on if he used the office. Sometimes I would go over with her and help. The two of us could clean it in a half hour and he paid $100 so it was easy money. I got the idea to have her pose in sexy lingerie and a nurse's smock. To my surprise she agreed. I was turned on I fucked her on the table N-1.jpgN-2.jpgN-3.jpgN-4.jpgN-5.jpgN-6.jpgN-7.jpg

Over the years of photographing my wife cameras were improving, my skills as a photographer were getting better and her talent and knack for posing was becoming top flight. The result was some of the early pics kept sliding further back in my collection. 20 years later when I first started to scan the prints to digital it was slow and a bit tedious. I became selective and did not do all of them. Last year I rescanned a lot of them as the equipment was vastly improved in quality and speed. Here are some very early Polaroids. They had become dark with age. She was still young and a bit shy with her poses. Roa-2.jpgRoa-1.jpgRoa-3.jpgRoa-4.jpgRoa-5.jpgRoa-6.jpg

Talk about an abundance of riches. Where does someone begin to comment on this thread? It's like giving someone a thousand dollars and asking which dollar is your favourite.