Elaine's First Time

Between wearing smaller bikinis and me encouraging her to pose in more revealing poses she started trimming and shaving her pussy. Started with trimming the sides and for awhile she even trimmed a little V in the top giving it a bit of a heart shaped look. She shaved the lower half exposing her lips a bit more. Over the years we slowly shaved a lot more but that is for later. On the first photo you can see a Polaroid pic I had previously taken on the end table. You can also see her looking for ideas in Gallery View attachment 380151View attachment 380152View attachment 380153View attachment 380154View attachment 380155View attachment 380156View attachment 380157View attachment 380158
A wonderful selection, thank you for sharing.

This was the first time Elaine let me photograph her playing with a dildo and her nipples. It was a few days after out first MMF encounter with Eric. She got so turned on talking about that evening we ended up fucking on the floor. I got off her after finishing and took the last pic. Was going to take close up of her pussy full of cum but had run out of film. Here is the last paragraph from the story about Eric.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet
I did not take any photos, but later got her to wear the same garters and dress. We got to talking about how much fun we had. She started playing with herself for me and we ended up screwing on the floor. Hope you enjoy our little adventures.
P-8A.JPGP-8B.JPGP-8C.jpgP-8D.jpgP-8E.jpg

Between wearing smaller bikinis and me encouraging her to pose in more revealing poses she started trimming and shaving her pussy. Started with trimming the sides and for awhile she even trimmed a little V in the top giving it a bit of a heart shaped look. She shaved the lower half exposing her lips a bit more. Over the years we slowly shaved a lot more but that is for later. On the first photo you can see a Polaroid pic I had previously taken on the end table. You can also see her looking for ideas in Gallery View attachment 380151View attachment 380152View attachment 380153View attachment 380154View attachment 380155View attachment 380156View attachment 380157View attachment 380158
The bottom pic may just be my all time favorite of Elaine !! It’s a perfect shot of her body sand I loved the look in her eyes.

This was the first time Elaine let me photograph her playing with a dildo and her nipples. It was a few days after out first MMF encounter with Eric. She got so turned on talking about that evening we ended up fucking on the floor. I got off her after finishing and took the last pic. Was going to take close up of her pussy full of cum but had run out of film. Here is the last paragraph from the story about Eric.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet
I did not take any photos, but later got her to wear the same garters and dress. We got to talking about how much fun we had. She started playing with herself for me and we ended up screwing on the floor. Hope you enjoy our little adventures.
View attachment 380420View attachment 380422View attachment 380423View attachment 380425View attachment 380426
As you've previously mentioned one major drawback of using a Polaroid camera is always running out of film.

Your stories and photos associated with those photos are the best. Never get tired of reading about your sexual adventures together.

You're so lucky to have a sexy attractive wife who enjoys being an exhibitionist for the camera. It makes the photos more appealing and arousing when you see how much Elaine is enjoying herself.