Elaine's First Time

I bought a 35 mm film camera and it was like starting over for my wife. When I told her we would have to mail the film off to be developed she became conservative with her poses. I think this was the first set of photos I took. It was an adjustment for me too as I was used to instant gratification with the Polaroid. Now I was going to have to wait until I had shot all the exposures and wait while it was mailed off and returned. I shot the entire roll the first time creating too many views of basically the same setting and lingerie. With the old Poaroid she would do a slow strip or show whatever we were in the mood for. I was always excited when I saw the yellow cardboard envelope in the mailbox. I won't bore you with all the shots but here are some of the better ones. She finally took off her panties and let me shoot her ass and pulled the top down a bit closer to showing her nipples. lav1.jpglav4.jpglav17.jpglav6.jpglav12.jpglav7.jpglav10.jpg

It's wonderful you were able to record Elaine's slow and steady progress with your photos. And to share not only your photos but your stories as well. Very much appreciated.

I talked her into putting a temporary tatto on her boob and pose for me. She was still a bit shy about showing too much but see thru lingerie seemed okay to her. I think to be extra nice because her poses were so conservative she put on her false eyelashes and red lipstick and fixed up her hair. It must have been winter time since she showed up with red robe over the black top. Even though her head is cropped off on last pic it shows the scratchs on the original print. A lot of these old prints had been lost for nearly 10 years before I found the old briefcase full of forgotten picsblb.jpgbl.jpgbl1.jpgbl1a.jpgbla.jpg

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu