Elaine's First Time

Once she starting posing with dildo it did not take much talking to convince her to pose sucking my cock. I used mirrors at first. In the next to last pic you can see a Polaroid pic I had taken earlier on the night stand View attachment 381497View attachment 381498View attachment 381499View attachment 381500View attachment 381502View attachment 381503View attachment 381504
Fantastic pics and Elaine is one sexy lady. Love the way she enjoys posing for the camera.

Here is the part about the pool table

When he came back to the room I said Elaine told me you liked her boobs. He smiled and said he loved her boobs. We all got something to drink and headed to the basement. He commented that he loved playing pool and I said I'll bet Elaine can beat you and laughed. I excused myself to let them get figure out how to get started. I could see their reflection from the adjoining bathroom. Elaine walked over to get a pool stick and Kyle turned her around, pulling her tight against him, kissed her hard and slid his hand down her pants playing with her ass. She kissed him back for a minute or two and I thought he was going to fuck her standing up. She pushed him away and said how about the bet on the pool game. I reentered the room and racked the balls. She told him to go ahead and break. While he was lining up his shot Elaine quickly pulled her top off and stood there topless while he was shooting. He made one off the rack shot, but missed the next. Elaine is a pretty decent shot and Kyle lost all concentration. When she was bending over for the eight ball he came up behind her and grabbed her tits. She stood up letting me see her getting felt up by Klye's black hands. She led him to the couch and asked him if he wanted to titty fuck her. He quickly pulled down his jeans revealing a fairly long black shaft. Elaine looked at me as she stretched his cock up along his stomach and licked the shaft of his cock. She positioned herself where she could wrap her boobs around his dick. He already had precum oozing out and she used it as lube between her tits. I was enjoying the show when he suddenly let loose a shot of cum hitting Elaine's neck and chin. I am sure she was shocked at how fast he had cum, but quickly put her hand around his cock milking the rest of his load toward her boobs. When he drained all he could he sat down next to Elaine while I went to get a towel. What a sight, Elaine with cum all over her boobs and neck and Kyle sitting next to her with his jeans down around his ankles.and his long flaccid black cock waiting for round two.

When he came back to the room I said Elaine told me you liked her boobs. He smiled and said he loved her boobs. We all got something to drink and headed to the basement. He commented that he loved playing pool and I said I'll bet Elaine can beat you and laughed. I excused myself to let them get figure out how to get started. I could see their reflection from the adjoining bathroom. Elaine walked over to get a pool stick and Kyle turned her around, pulling her tight against him, kissed her hard and slid his hand down her pants playing with her ass. She kissed him back for a minute or two and I thought he was going to fuck her standing up. She pushed him away and said how about the bet on the pool game. I reentered the room and racked the balls. She told him to go ahead and break. While he was lining up his shot Elaine quickly pulled her top off and stood there topless while he was shooting. He made one off the rack shot, but missed the next. Elaine is a pretty decent shot and Kyle lost all concentration. When she was bending over for the eight ball he came up behind her and grabbed her tits. She stood up letting me see her getting felt up by Klye's black hands. She led him to the couch and asked him if he wanted to titty fuck her. He quickly pulled down his jeans revealing a fairly long black shaft. Elaine looked at me as she stretched his cock up along his stomach and licked the shaft of his cock. She positioned herself where she could wrap her boobs around his dick. He already had precum oozing out and she used it as lube between her tits. I was enjoying the show when he suddenly let loose a shot of cum hitting Elaine's neck and chin. I am sure she was shocked at how fast he had cum, but quickly put her hand around his cock milking the rest of his load toward her boobs. When he drained all he could he sat down next to Elaine while I went to get a towel. What a sight, Elaine with cum all over her boobs and neck and Kyle sitting next to her with his jeans down around his ankles.and his long flaccid black cock waiting for round two.
I'm sure everyone enjoyed round 2.

One evening Elaine made dinner in a see thru top and G string. I guess she was in a horny mood. I snapped a couple of pics and after we finished eating I asked her to do something sexy to show to a guy we wanted to lureView attachment 382000View attachment 382001View attachment 382002View attachment 382003View attachment 382004View attachment 382005 to drive to town and have fun with us. She could be spontaneous at times
And did you drive to town to find a guy.

Thanks for sharing how the pool table was involved. I bet Elaine looked so hot and sexy with Kyle's cum all over her boobs and neck.

You seem very well endowed if the cock in the pics is yours. I am curious, why wasn't Elaine satisfied just with your cock? Did she just need a little variety? Since the day you married Elaine, how many cocks, other than yours, do you think she has enjoyed? Did she ever fuck these men without you being there? How do you feel about that? Thanks, Mer

I gave her a "PlayGirl" magazine for her birthday. She had cut her hair a bit and still had the perm giving a bit of different look but I guess most guys aren't looking at her hair cut and style. You can see the foldout pagein the one pic View attachment 382202View attachment 382203View attachment 382204View attachment 382205
I guarantee the first thing men aren't looking at is Elaine's hair cut and style. There's far more interesting parts on Elaine's body to look at first. The question is what part of Elaine's body draws a man's eyes first.

I think every man has different things on a womans body they like most. Even if they may not be a bit "Tit" man most will comment on her nipples. When she was younger she thought her legs were too skinny and her ass too flat and they probably were when she weight 105 lbs.