Elaine's First Time

I bought some sexy lingerie for Elaine and asked her to pose in them for a couple of photos. This may have been when I convinced her, or maybe she convinced herself, to smile. Anyone who used the old Polaroid cameras knew you got to see the photos right away. After looking at the first pic with her standing and frowning I showed it to her. I don't remember exactly I said but the idea was I thought she would look more attractive smiling. She sat on the bed and posed with a great smile and opened legs
B&W 1.jpgB&W 2.jpg

Now that I am retired I have more time to tell a bit more about the circumstances surrounding the various photo shoots. I had moved into her house after getting my house rented out. She had purchased it with her half of the sale of her old house she and her ex had bought when they got married. It was a small bungalow built in the 40 s. Since I was in construction I started remodeling it for her and began in the bedroom by putting some wood paneling on one wall, new paint, new carpet and mirror on the door. After the carpeting had been installed I talked her into posing for me in a sexy sweater, suspender and hose. This was only the second photo session and she was still a bit shy. She finally took off the sweater and bared all in the last shot. Still one of my favorites. The beginning of hundreds of more photos and eventually videos. Hope I am not boring you with too much detail View attachment 372343View attachment 372344View attachment 372345View attachment 372346
I hope you fucked Elaine afterwards and made her cum.

Reactions: hermes
I wish I had done a better job of writing the dates or at least the years I took the pics. Many of the old Polaroids and 35 mm prints had the dates on the back or on the bordered edge. Over the years of digitizing and cropping I lost most of that info. I still have many of the originals stored in an old briefcase. I do know they cover a nearly 30 year span and I know all of ones shot in her house were from 1981 thru the middle of 1983. Her house was built in the later 40 s so the bedrooms were small and when I put my king size bed in the room it about filled it up. That is why almost all of the early pics were shot in the living/family room. Here she is modeling a little Teddy I bought her roa9.jpgroa9a.jpg

Once she learned to smile and relax she did seem to turn into a natural model in front of the camera. Nothing spectacular about this shot other than I remember it was a cold winter evening and I had a fire going in the fireplace but when she took off her sweater orS-46.jpg blouse to pose for this photo she must have been cold. Look at her left hand. She has it closed because her fingers must have been chilled but she still managed to smile

The main problem with the old Polaroid camera was you needed to get close to your subject to get a good photo. Here are two pics that I wish I had done better with. I was too far away on the first one in front of the fireplace and her eyes were closed in the second. I did throw away some of the real bad ones. I think I saved these because they showed off her nipples S-76.jpgS-77.jpg

I'm well aware of the problems and short comings of the old Polaroid camera. They were great because you have your photo instantly. Technically they had plenty of issues. They did serve a purpose though. And they were great for taking photos like these of Elaine.

This couch was in a lot of our photos. It was also involved in lots of sexual encounters. She was slowly getting more relaxed while posing. She said she did not know how to pose so I showed her Gallery Magazine Girl Next Door pics for ideas. You can see them on the floor. Remember the internet was very limited compared to how it is today. S-31.jpgS-32.jpg

Now that I am retired I have more time to tell a bit more about the circumstances surrounding the various photo shoots. I had moved into her house after getting my house rented out. She had purchased it with her half of the sale of her old house she and her ex had bought when they got married. It was a small bungalow built in the 40 s. Since I was in construction I started remodeling it for her and began in the bedroom by putting some wood paneling on one wall, new paint, new carpet and mirror on the door. After the carpeting had been installed I talked her into posing for me in a sexy sweater, suspender and hose. This was only the second photo session and she was still a bit shy. She finally took off the sweater and bared all in the last shot. Still one of my favorites. The beginning of hundreds of more photos and eventually videos. Hope I am not boring you with too much detail View attachment 372343View attachment 372344View attachment 372345View attachment 372346

You will never bore us with the details. Elaine was and still is a very sexy and desirable woman. Thanks for sharing.

I was very temped to send some photos to the Girl Next Door behind her back. Then I realized it would have been a terrible mistake because if they published it and she found out I am sure she would have dumped my ass or worse, LOL. Later I started showing her letters to Penthouse Magazine about men sharing their lady with other men. I think it was called the Forum. Told her if any of the scenarios appealed to her we could try to recreate them. This was her posing in our new home and looking at Penthouse for photo ideas.PB 6.jpgPB 7.jpg