Elaine's First Time

I was talking to another friend who is trying to find a BBC for his wife Jodie. Sent him the video with text showing my wife talking about fucking big cocks and he said he was going to try and record his wife talking during sex. I told him about me doing the same thing with Elaine.
I would love to hear Jodie talking about getting fucked by big cocks. I used to have some audio recordings of Elaine talking to some men on the phone. I alluded to one of her conversations in the story about the young black guy when she went over to his house to pick him up and bring him to our house to fuck her. We had exchanged some letters but my wife was still not sure about doing him so I suggested she talk to him on the phone and see if she got a positive feeling. After a couple minutes of introductions talk slowly turned to sex and what she wanted and was he up for it. We were recording and it was cool to hear him talking about licking her and wanting to shoot off on her pussy and face. She told him she would give him great blow job if he licked her pussy good enough to make her cum on his face. Got me hard just listening to them talking. Regrettably I lost the micro cassette tape recorder so the tape is useless.

Another was a recording of her talking to Rick, an old friend from college who she had always liked as a friend but never dated. He was confused as Elaine was trying to be coy and subtle and was suggesting he have dinner with us sometime. Since he barely knew me he couldn't tell if she was wanting to hook up with him later when I was not there. He told her he really didn't want to go out with a married woman. She eventually said "I want to fuck you and my husband at the same time". He was silent for several seconds. She could tell he didn't know what to say. Elaine told him we had done it before and both loved it and thought he would love it too. I whispered to her to be graphic and specific. She finally said if he would meet us she would give him her mouth, pussy and ass and he could come in or on her as often as he wanted or could get hard again. LOL.

Part Two

We met him that weekend at a hotel . We had dinner and went to the bar attached to the hotel and had a couple of drinks trying to get him to relax as he still seemed a bit nervous. Elaine got him on the dance floor with a slow song and moved him to a darkened area and put his hand on her tits, massaged his cock over this slacks, kissed him hard and he was convinced to spend the night with us. We had a big room with two double beds.

Rick said he wanted to take a quick shower. Elaine changed into sexy lingerie and was laying on the bed when he came out of bathroom. Believe it or not he still looked apprehensive so I told him to please get into bed with my wife while I took a shower. I reminded him of her promise that he had the choice of any hole so if he was going to go for more than one he better get started. When I came back Rick was on his back and Elaine was between his legs sucking his cock and he was big, both girth and length. Elaine pulled her mouth off his large cock, turned her head towards me and smiled and winked then returned to trying to get as much of him in her mouth as possible. I left them alone for a few more minutes until he started fucking her. She told him to get on top of her to start with so she get used to his size. After a few minutes Elaine started cumming. She obviously liked it because she almost always climaxes while riding on top and grinding her pussy on the man's' cock. He shot was wad pretty soon and the party had begun. I love sloppy seconds so I jumped on her as soon as he moved out of her pussy. It was loose and wet. We fucked and sucked until we all fell asleep. We have only let a couple of men spend the night but Rick had a 45 minute drive and it was late and we had been drinking so he slept in the second bed as 3 sleeping in one bed is really not comfortable. I awoke the next morning to the sound of sex and saw him on top of my wife doing his best to dump one last load in her well fucked pussy. Elaine told him to do her doggy style as she thought she could take all of him after all the fucking we had been doing. I smiled at them and headed to the bath to shower and cleanup. When I came back they were both laying there exhausted but smiling.

We ate breakfast together and Rick thanked us profusely. He hinted about hooking up again and she said maybe. That was something we discovered early in our swinging lifestyle. In the excitement of the actual sex and with the 3 of us together we really can't talk to each other and don't know if our spouse wants to do the other man again. Plus it keeps them wondering and not bugging us in case we really don't want to do them again. We usually tell them we may call. On the drive home I asked Elaine if she knew he had a big cock because she had fucked him in college which I really doubted as she got married after the first semester of college. She laughed and said no but a girlfriend of hers was dating him and had told Elaine she really liked him but he was the biggest guy she had ever fucked and he was almost too big for her. At that point in Elaine's life her husband was the only man she had ever been with and was still fairly conservative sexually. She didn't say anything to me about him having a big dick because she wan't sure if his old girlfriend was exaggerating about his size. When she felt his cock on the dance floor she suspected her old friend was correct. 25 years later she found out just how big he was. She said that was why she smiled and winked as me when I walked in and saw her sucking his dick. BTW we entertained one more time at our house before he moved away for a new job. I think this was the lingerie she wore with Rick

I have never found anyone who had actually watched their wife get gangbanged. Thought if I told my fantasy here maybe someone who has could tell me what is was like, both to experience and set up.

Like I said earlier we have fulfilled most of my fantasies. I think the one dream fantasy for me would be have Elaine tied up in various positions and have maybe 10 or 12 men gangbang her, one right after another until all have shot their loads in any hole they choose and or shoot off on her face, tits or ass. Everyone would be allowed to fuck her multiple times if they wanted and if they wanted her to blow them or lick their asshole she would have to do it. I would film the entire gangbang and when they all left I would fuck her one last time. I asked her a few times about some form of gangbang but she wanted multiple partners to be of her choosing. I guess her stripping at the bachelor party and doing them was close as I got to gangbang.

I have experienced many different sexual scenarios with my wife and most were positive. A couple guys were kind of jerks but no one got hurt and we just chalked it up to experience gained. I know some of the people on this site have never done very much and the lifestyle remains a fantasy. I also know many of the people are real and have done more than me and my wife. I would love to hear from anyone who has watched their wife gangbanged by more than 6 men or from any ladies who have done it and what they thought about it . Was it sexually stimulating or was it too much and too many? Did you regret it or look back at it and take pride in handling that many cocks in one sessions? If you enjoyed it please give me any hints or advise about how to set it up and or what not to do? To me it remains a dream. Elaine thinks she is too old and fat and no one would want to fuck her, let alone gangbang her. Who knows, maybe her last fling could be a big one. It has been three years since we have done anyone else, but that has been mostly due to several health and injuries hitting her like a cluster bomb, but she is getting back to normal and now I am dreaming again of fulfilling my one last fantasy, lol. This photo is not what I call a gangbang. I call it wife enjoying three men. Hope to hear from some of you. Thx