Enjoy others knowing?

I enjoy others knowing about my cage, it really excited me. But not directly telling others, but by showing. I enjoy people noticing because of an "accidental flash", proudly wearing it in a public nude situation (sauna, shower, beach) or by signaling with a jewelry key on my wife's necklace.

Thoughts?
My wife has heat best friend for her entire life that knows everything. When my cage is on. When I can’t stay hard for her and when my wife finds good dick!! She knows about my dressing up and she even showed her the strap on and bbc dildos we use. It’s really hot and humiliating.

I also find it hot for others to know. I've realized too that i have a bit of an exhibitionist desire when i'm wearing it and fantasize about my wife having me show it to a girlfriend or two while visiting for the evening.

My husband and I has always been nudists. Wen I made him cuckold, I demanded him to wearing a chastity, even on the local nudistbeach and the nudist camp we used. It was so humiliating for him but still a turn on and a satisfaction too aswell. He was also told to start analtraining ag go with a buttplug in that inviroment
We are also nudist but have never seen a guy wearing a cage at a resort. We do see alot of guys that have all kinds of piercings.

Reactions: owlcuck