Erotica First time

Jake2Snake

Male
From
CA, US
Just kind of curious to see a reaction, if I’m any good at this. I’m going to break it up into parts. Tell me what you think at the end

All night he had the scent of her perfume buried deep in his nostril. The date was coming to an end, the whole night the couples eyes made love staring into each other’s. The language of love is easy to translate. The date was a great success for both, the two hit it off instantly forming a chemistry could not be broken. Standing at her door, the two say their goodbyes, and then there’s the awkward pause. Just as he was getting ready to leave, and smile on his way home. The gorgeous lady who stood 5’1 ft. And maybe weighted 80 pounds. Her dark curly hair looked amazing, at very well taken care of, her breasts were full at a D cup. Her nipples her perfect top hats, stimulated with sexual desire. We’re amazing eye liner and make up we’re perfect. She stood in front of him and asked if he’d like to come in for a bit. The man turned around trying not to be so eager, smiled and accepted the offer. He hadn’t even touched her, but her hairy pierced pussy was soaking weight. She craved his baby, she knew her purpose then was to breed, with this handsome Italian man. Her pussy was so tight and pink, but thought off him emptying his balls into her, slowly started to loosen up. She needed a baby. She demanded a baby. And he would give her his offspring. She wore a tight fitting purple dressed, that now betrayed her breast; by showing the outline of her nipples. Boy was her pussy weight. She couldn’t weight for her new man to paint her cervix white, drowning in cum. She gently lightly sucked her ring finger. Indicating she loved sucking cock. The bigger the better she thought.