Ever been recognized?

I put pictures of my wife, on computer screensavers in the office. No one could identify it, though it is often seen. Exciting when they look at her body and praise or say it would be good to fuck. If someone identifies her, he definitely talking to her and wanting to fuck her!

17606709.jpg17606833.jpg17606837.jpg17606845.jpg17608477.jpg18268601.jpg18268635.jpg18268693.jpg18268751.jpg18268793.jpg18268815.jpg18268881.jpg

I put pictures of my wife, on computer screensavers in the office. No one could identify it, though it is often seen. Exciting when they look at her body and praise or say it would be good to fuck. If someone identifies her, he definitely talking to her and wanting to fuck her!

View attachment 510934View attachment 510935View attachment 510936View attachment 510937View attachment 510938View attachment 510942View attachment 510943View attachment 510944View attachment 510945View attachment 510946View attachment 510947View attachment 510948
That's pretty bold, having your nude wife as a screensaver! I'm assuming you either don't have an IT dept, or that YOU are the company IT guy? Also guessing its a smaller office, not some big corporate place. Either way, super hot!

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
That's pretty bold, having your nude wife as a screensaver! I'm assuming you either don't have an IT dept, or that YOU are the company IT guy? Also guessing its a smaller office, not some big corporate place. Either way, super hot!
Medium office with 8 computers. I was already asked if I would fuck you too. I replied that I am not a fraud. It’s great to hear colleagues talk about what they would do to my wife. 🥰
No_problem.jpg

I bet it is hot hearing them fantasize about how they'd use your wife, not realizing who she is with you right there. I did something similar once, leaving some pix of my wife in lingerie on my desktop while I had to be out of the office for a couple of hours. I'm not sure who or how many saw her, but I had precisely measured the placement of my computer mouse before I left, and it was NOT in the same spot as I'd left it. So somebody was looking. Hopefully they copied her files for their enjoyment later.

I found a secretly made video of Robin getting fucked in a hotel room on xhamster, many many years ago! Couldn’t find it again for over a decade. Just found it again a couple months ago, but the quality is terrible. I think it had been taken down, and the current video is actually another one, filmed off of the original. When I found it I couldn’t believe what I was watching, and just how unbelievably lucky I was to have stumbled across it! It was so fucking hot!! The title had said something like, “she still doesn’t know that she was recorded”, or something along those lines. She consistently denied that it was actually her, but after I showed it to her, she never made the same kind of noises she had made, from when I first met her and how she sounded in the video. I started showing it to my friends and hers too, telling her that if it’s really not her, then she shouldn’t care. Lol. Then this one time, she got really upset with me for showing it, and then shortly after that, they disappeared! There were 2 or 3 of the same video, but each one had a different title and different description of what the video was about. Finding it again just recently, and after so long, was just as unbelievably lucky and every bit as hot as the first time, I mean really, what are the odds of that???

I didn’t know how to send you the link, but here’s the info to find it. The original was really clear and a little longer.
Apparently your wife's video was another victim of Xham's purge and us no longer available. Too bad. The guy who posted it is no longer active either....

• Wow
Reactions: btweets
I have been recognized a few times that I know of, maybe more that I donr know. Most have been cool or said something in a email after the fact if others were around. One guy is local and ran a local repair shop that I took my car. I would tease him often after finding out, all in good fun
Another time I posted a pic with a license plate in it, a cop who was close found it, emailed me with all type of personal info, followed me and was a creepy stalker. Took years for him to stop. Hope the fucker got fired

My wife had a similar experience with a cop. Her car was broken into in the parking lot where she works downtown. The cop who took her report must have recognized her. Her birthday was about a week later and she found a B-day card and invitation to go out for a drink tucked under her windshield wiper. He said he'd thought she looked familiar but couldn't recall where they'd met. The usual pickup line, but all the while I wondered if he'd seen her pix online somewhere. She told me much later that she'd called the number and explained she was married, but he was persistent and after a few flirty phone calls she agreed. They had lunch and he called her a few times after that, but she always put him off and eventually it quit. I never dared ask IF he'd mentioned seeing her pix online, and she never volunteered anything....