Ever been sexually humiliated without asking for it?

penc1ld1kt

Male
Nov 13, 2022
It seems that to be humiliated one has to either confess to a partner that they're into it or go and hire a professional (dominatrix, cam girl etc.).

Has anyone been humiliated by a partner for lack of size or sexual prowess without having to beg or pay for it? Give us the gory details!

My go: I once had a partner tell me she couldn't feel me inside her (ED issues combined with my lack of girth).

Another time I was called out for being too quick by my now-wife "that was only 30 seconds!" she scalded one morning.

I guess it happens, but in reality watching the girl you love get turned on sexually by another man, as well as turn him on, seeing them touch panpd kiss. Watch that lead to foreplay, getting naked, and eventually to fucking. I dont see how you wont feel some type of humiliation seeing and experiencing how that makes you feel emotionally.

The weirdest humiliation was when I was cleaning my wife's cream pie and she told me to lick the semen, that came out from pussy on her asshole. I started to lick her asshole, then she grabbed my head with both hands and fucked her cream pie hard with my nose until she enjoyed it. 🥰

Creampie_my_hotwife72.jpg

I guess it happens, but in reality watching the girl you love get turned on sexually by another man, as well as turn him on, seeing them touch panpd kiss. Watch that lead to foreplay, getting naked, and eventually to fucking. I dont see how you wont feel some type of humiliation seeing and experiencing how that makes you feel emotionally.
But generally if you're watching that then you've likely asked for it to happen. My question was around unprompted humiliation which I find infinitely more arousing for some reason.

Certainly, if you happened to witness/discover your partner cheating without you having condoned it then that would definitely qualify.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Well, one night after a long time without sex we start to fuck and I just came in one min or so!!! Is was really fast, never happened to me that fast!! She told me while I was inside her yet "What was that? Seriously, have you come? so fast?" And laugh. It was a little frustrating lol

The weirdest humiliation was when I was cleaning my wife's cream pie and she told me to lick the semen, that came out from pussy on her asshole. I started to lick her asshole, then she grabbed my head with both hands and fucked her cream pie hard with my nose until she enjoyed it. 🥰

View attachment 1096046
Lucky you breath after this filthy nasty asshole

View attachment 1096046
I remember the first time I did a cleanup job on another dudes creampie. I talked such a big game but was frozen like a deer in the headlights when he finished cuming in my wife's pussy and I saw huge globs of it leaking out on to her asshole. I was hesitant when I started licking her clit but couldn't back down when she pulled my head in and clinched her thighs. I remember how salty his cum was.

I remembered one recently that I witnessed rather than received. It was in my coed college dorm where a few of the boys in rooms next to me had returned from a night drinking. We were in a guy called Tim's room and he was in his boxers and a t-shirt getting ready for bed. For some reason he decided to start pulling up his boxer shorts to show us his flaccid cock.

We were all in the process of averting our eyes and leaving his room when a hot mature aged (early 30's) female student named Penny happened to walk past. She unflinchingly gazed at Tim's package and stated "Well, there's not much there". We all guffawed at this assessment while Tim flapped his mouth reacting a bit like an athlete who'd received a poor umpiring decision.

I took the opportunity to observe Tim's junk and realised it wasn't much smaller than what I was packing.

• Haha
Reactions: black75 and Johnfun

View attachment 1096046
SHE NEEDS TO SHAVE

I remember the first time I did a cleanup job on another dudes creampie. I talked such a big game but was frozen like a deer in the headlights when he finished cuming in my wife's pussy and I saw huge globs of it leaking out on to her asshole. I was hesitant when I started licking her clit but couldn't back down when she pulled my head in and clinched her thighs. I remember how salty his cum was.
The creampie cleaning feels amazing. :love:

It seems that to be humiliated one has to either confess to a partner that they're into it or go and hire a professional (dominatrix, cam girl etc.).

Has anyone been humiliated by a partner for lack of size or sexual prowess without having to beg or pay for it? Give us the gory details!

My go: I once had a partner tell me she couldn't feel me inside her (ED issues combined with my lack of girth).

Another time I was called out for being too quick by my now-wife "that was only 30 seconds!" she scalded one morning.
Well, one night after a long time without sex we start to fuck and I just came in one min or so!!! Is was really fast, never happened to me that fast!! She told me while I was inside her yet "What was that? Seriously, have you come? so fast?" And laugh. It was a little frustrating lol
One minute is a long time for me. I am almost always 10 seconds