Ever have this happen?

we had some young buck join the party. I asked wife to rub on him, he was acting shy and wife rode him on the sofa. I told him if he could make my wife cum by dry humping he could have her, with her permission of course. A few minutes later she giggled that she came, and turned to me, smiled and said sorry. lol. the guy just picked her up and took her to the bedroom. i picked up my drink and high fives everyone and sat to watch the show

5994AF86-571F-4C02-BB76-F0FC35C3F213.jpeg75745752-8B03-4397-A988-620ED3074064.jpeg

Last edited:
we had some young buck join the party. I asked wife to rub on him, he was acting shy and wife rode him on the sofa. I told him if he could make my wife cum by dry humping he could have her, with her permission of course. A few minutes later she giggled that she came, and turned to me, smiled and said sorry. lol. the guy just picked her up and took her to the bedroom. i picked up my drink and high fives everyone and sat to watch the show

View attachment 750603View attachment 750605View attachment 750839
Omg so fucking loved it wanting to stroke my cock now

When Ex and I were first married we had a friend and his new girlfriend over one night to party. So we all overdid it and we decided they should spend the night rather than take the risk of driving. Now the Ex always had a thing for this guy(ended up marrying him he became #3) so when it was time for bed we all got into the king bed. Well of course we were all a little twisted so before you know it we are all with the others mate. Wife with him me with his girl. As he had just started to go out with her she got a little funny and got back to be with him. I decided to let him have some fun because he was having performance anxiety and went out to livingroom for a beer and cigarette. Minute later his girl (Jill) comes out butt naked and asked for a cigarette. She said he was having a hard time getting hard so she left for a smoke. This girl was 5'9" blond/blue about 130# 38D and blond pussy and the longest legs. I hand her the cigarette and she sits down between my legs and leans on one. Come to find out Friend(Jim) cock was only 4" hard, and I am no monster but mine is 6-1/2". We make small talk and next thing I know she's stroking my cock while I play with her tits and pussy. She then gets up in doggie position and I get behind licking her slit, she then has me put it in and we go at it. Probably about 20 minutes and she has me bust a nut in her and asks for another cigarette after. As we're sitting there playing with each other wife comes out and sees us and comes over and sits. Says Jim came and was spent after a couple of minutes she heard us going at it and waited till it quieted down. Now wife was 5'2" brown/blue 90# 32A ,shaved pussy, she looks down at Jill's legs and sees the come leaking out and proceeds to go down on her. What I didn't know was when I left the room earlier Jill tried kissing wife and she was to wound up trying to get Jim Hard, that's when she came out and sat with me. So Jill lays back and wife gets in a 69 with her, both cleaning each other and getting wound up, at this point I position myself behind wife and pound out another load which Jill gladly took while licking my balls and shaft. Needless to say we were exhausted and went to bed. Next morning Jim and Jill were gone , but Jill reurned later that day and we spent another few days and nights together, mostly with her and Jim every now and then.