Ex ever call

Elja1

Couple
Gold
My Ex just called me out of the blue to ask about a major purchase her and her new husband were about to make. Gave her my opinion on the matter and she said thanks would take it under advisement. Then asked how my sex life was and could she meet to show some new tricks she's learned over the years ( been divorced 30years) and not to tell my wife or her husband. Will be seeing her in a few weeks for a family thing, not sure what's up with her.

Reactions: Tripman
My Ex just called me out of the blue to ask about a major purchase her and her new husband were about to make. Gave her my opinion on the matter and she said thanks would take it under advisement. Then asked how my sex life was and could she meet to show some new tricks she's learned over the years ( been divorced 30years) and not to tell my wife or her husband. Will be seeing her in a few weeks for a family thing, not sure what's up with her.
I think u take her up on it!!

It’s been 30 years!! Find out what she learned and show her what you learned!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: goodhubby and Elja1
Tell her husband. 😂

Sounds like a trap to me. If you want to be a cuck, be a cuck and don't mess with your marriage.

Reactions: Redman69 and Elja1
No,both of our partners know we occasionally get together,and I introduced him to the Ex. In the 30 years we have gotten together maybe 5-6 times,she is a nympho and likes to play

I have never hooked up with an ex. My wife has over the years had a couple. One in particular several times. First while we were dating in college, she went home for the weekend, hook up with him a couple of times including 3 times on the day he drove her back to campus.

Next was 1 week before we were married, back in her home town working on wedding details, night out with the gals, they "accidentally" leave her at bar with ex and his roommate (brother of one of her bridesmaids), she spends a good number of hours at their place getting turns taken on her.

Three years later, at a party at her sisters farm, same two guys and one other old flame and I give her a go behind the barn.

He's been with her one on one a couple of other times.

He was also the guy who , when they dated in high school got her gang banged by him , a friend and the friends two cousins.