Exclusivity?

J will change or do most anything for her Lovers, long term and guys she has just met........she has not sucked my cock for a LONG time, can't even remember the last time, but for her Lovers she drops to her knees and shows them her phenomenal oral skills the first time they have sex; she will shave compeltely, shave different styles, or stop shaving based on their desires; for her Boss/Lover of 11 years, she came home from their month long "business planning trip"to the corporate condo in Florida still recovering from 2 cosmetic surgeries she had at his request without even mentioning them to me!! Althought angry at first, I had to admit that the results were quite nice....think Kardashian butt and hips look; then later that year she also did the breast reduction and implants he suggested......again, the result was impressive but she had no interest in that when I suggested it;
I have been on "condom only" sex with her since November 2012 (one remembers that date!!) while her Lovers go totally bare and usually unprotected (she uses a diaphragm for birth control, but is easily convinced not to use it) and she is hoping to become pregnant by someone other than me. COVID screwed up that relationship and put a halt to her pregnancy plans, but she is back on the prowl now. My primary form of orgasm is her jerking me off with a condom on while hearing about her latest trysts, and being sent to the bathroom to jerk off myself if I am overly pushy.
There really is nothing that she will deny her Lovers.

J will change or do most anything for her Lovers, long term and guys she has just met........she has not sucked my cock for a LONG time, can't even remember the last time, but for her Lovers she drops to her knees and shows them her phenomenal oral skills the first time they have sex; she will shave compeltely, shave different styles, or stop shaving based on their desires; for her Boss/Lover of 11 years, she came home from their month long "business planning trip"to the corporate condo in Florida still recovering from 2 cosmetic surgeries she had at his request without even mentioning them to me!! Althought angry at first, I had to admit that the results were quite nice....think Kardashian butt and hips look; then later that year she also did the breast reduction and implants he suggested......again, the result was impressive but she had no interest in that when I suggested it;
I have been on "condom only" sex with her since November 2012 (one remembers that date!!) while her Lovers go totally bare and usually unprotected (she uses a diaphragm for birth control, but is easily convinced not to use it) and she is hoping to become pregnant by someone other than me. COVID screwed up that relationship and put a halt to her pregnancy plans, but she is back on the prowl now. My primary form of orgasm is her jerking me off with a condom on while hearing about her latest trysts, and being sent to the bathroom to jerk off myself if I am overly pushy.
There really is nothing that she will deny her Lovers.
That is really awesome. Looks like she is totally in control now